Wednesday 29 March 2017

Breakfast At Chef Yeong Eatery, Jalan Centrepoint 2, Ipoh.

2 Mondays ago hubby wanted to eat chicken soup noodle but when we reached Jalan Tokong, the coffee shop was closed. Since we were there, we looked around the vicinity for another place to have our breakfast. A short distance away, we saw a new eatery enjoying good business and we decided to join in the crowd. After we have seated, we referred to the menus that were placed on the table. This is a place serving homemade noodles. Someone then came to take down our orders.
Hubby's Herbal chicken drumstick soup goji berry noodle - MYR 5.
 My choice - Zha Jiang Spanish noodle with minced meat - MYR 4.
 Dry version with green noodle and fresh cucumber strips,
 2 cups of unsweetened hot black coffee.
 Menu of Chef Yeong Eatery.
The food pictures in the menu look similar to those of Something Special Cafe. I wondered if they are of the same management.
 The interior of the eatery - a corner shop lot.
 Restoran Chef Yeong Eatery,
Jalan Centrepoint 2, Ipoh. (Near to Jalan Tokong)
*     *     *     *     *
The following photos are for joining Floral Passions.
 Tiny orange flowers of my Euphorbia Viguieri Ankarafantsiensis plant.
If you are interested, you can click here to read about it in my previous post. 
 The flowers have turned into seed pods.
I found a baby plant growing next to the mother plant.
Deep pink flowers of my Balsam plant.
Red Ixora flowers in my garden.
 A pink Mexican Heather which I brought back from the roadside when we were in Fraser's Hill. It is now healthy and looks happy in my garden. It is a very hardy plant, able to withstand tough growing conditions.

Linking to Floral Bliss.

Many among his disciples heard this and said,
"This is tough teaching, too tough to swallow."
(John 6:60, The Message-MSG)

51 comments:

  1. The Herbal chicken drumstick soup caught my attention, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am more keen on herbal duck soup noodle. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. Lovely food Nancy, I like the idea of the dry fry with cucumber strips.
    Your flowers are gorgeous, such brilliant colours. Isn't it great when pieces of plants we gather turn out to grow so strongly! Cheers :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um restaurante com bons pratos e gostei das flores.
    Um abraço e continuação de boa semana.

    Andarilhar
    Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
    Livros-Autografados

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hubby's bowl of noodles so yummy looking. Can't find it at this price in KL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. The pricing here is quite reasonable.

      Delete
  5. Looks like an excellent restaurant to me. Love the flowers. Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. The place is neat and clean and it is new.

      Delete
  6. does the green noodle have any special vege taste?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mun, I can't remember whether there is any special vege taste but I have always like spinach noodle.

      Delete
  7. I will go for your hubby's chicken noodle soup. Not a fan of spinach noodle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha Rose, Most will go for the chicken noodle but I prefer the spinach noodle. Lol!

      Delete
  8. Wonderful - green on plate and pink on flowers! Have a great day Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...I often saw Red Ixora flowers in Maui.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. Ixora flowers are common here. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  10. Boa tarde, o macarrão com galinha parece ser saboroso, o restaurante tem bo aspecto, assim como as flores são lindas, fotos excelentes.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, AG. This is a newly opened restaurant and it is clean and comfortable. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  11. Beautiful flowers, and I would love that chicken drumstick soup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. I prefer duck drumstick soup. Lol!

      Delete
  12. Your meal looks nice and spicy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine. I enjoy spicy meals. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  13. What a great breakfast. I would love to try both dishes.

    I always love your flowers. So beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. I think you will enjoy both dishes. Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  14. I would like to try the herbal chicken noodles, comes with a cup of coffee the best, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The herbal chicken noodle with a cup of coffee will be just nice for a cool morning. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  15. Oh Yummy.....you are making me hungry with these food shots and I don't have hunger pains since my bypass surgery!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam, I hope you will regain your health soon and have hunger pains once again. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  16. The food looks so pretty and fresh! And I like the colorful outside of the building too. Beauty is blooming in your yard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. We enjoy our breakfast and the colourful signs outside attracted us to this place. Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  17. That looks like a pleasant place to dine. I am liking your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good food and pretty flowers make for a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the addition of all of those greens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. I love those greens in my noodles. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  20. Thank you, dear. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't seen Zha Jiang noodle for years... somehow this doesn't seem to be in fashion any more in KL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy, it is not very common here either. But it is quite tasty and I like it.

      Delete
  22. I would be attracted to the spinach noodles too. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irene. It tasted good especially eaten with the sambal belacan. Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  23. Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestion. Have a good day!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...