Friday 28 July 2017

Cold Desserts For Lunch & Thai Food For Dinner.

It was a Monday morning and once again we were back at the park for our early morning walk. I was warming up on the initial round and out came my phone camera to catch this sunrise. Quickly took a snapshot before I resumed my walk.
It was about 7 am.
10 minutes later, I took another shot of the sunrise over the pond.
Today, I have no breakfast photos to show.
But I do have photos of cold desserts for our lunch.
Our friends dropped by for a visit and they wanted cold desserts. Hubby and I had the cold desserts for our lunch that day. This is hubby's sweet corn with ice shaving.
This is my mixed treasures cold dessert with ice shaving (ice kacang). I love this with plenty of salted peanuts.
Sunset at about 6.40 pm. That night we had dinner at the nearby food court.
Cloud formation.
This was hubby's dinner from the Thai food stall.
Stinky beans with minced pork and rice.
I also ordered from the same stall but I prefer noodle.
Stir fried tom yam glass or transparent vermicelli.

Linking to Skywatch Friday.

The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl.

The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

(Revelation 21:21, New International Version-NIV)

51 comments:

  1. Thai cuisine for dinner. Very appetizing. But I dont take stinky beans.

    Cold desserts. That is good to take in this current dry spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started to take stinky beans when I was working in KL many years ago. I am thinking of cold desserts now, its so hot now!

      Delete
  2. So easy, no need to cook, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Very lazy to cook in this weather la!

      Delete
  3. I like all the ice dessert with the sweet corns and also the one with the jelly. Also like the petai.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need some cold desserts now. I am sweating in this hot weather.

      Delete
  4. I prefer the brown sugar syrup to the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I prefer the brown sugar too! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty sunrise, and delicious food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...some gorgeous skies here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Nancy, you dine out every day! That cold dessert looks really tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nowadays I dine out almost every day there are only hubby and I.

      Delete
  8. Nice foods to go with lovely dusk and dawn! Liked the silhouettes along the morning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I love cold desserts. It has been some time since I had a nice ABC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. I take lots of cold desserts in this hot weather. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  10. I would love to try those desserts!
    The early morning skies are amazing!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely morning glow and good food

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would order your dish any time!!! Love glass vermicelli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irene. That is what I usually order whenever I am at the food court. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  13. Both of your dinner looks so very good. I'll have some of both. I love Thai food.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Have a fantastic weekend!

      Delete
  14. Buena tarde Nancy. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Nancy, pretty sky captures. Lovely start to your day! Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen. Have a beautiful weekend!

      Delete
  16. Those evening shots are quite dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the sweet corn with ice shaving, slurps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Libby. That is my hubby's favourite. Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  18. My favorite picture is the second one. I love the sunrise over the pond!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. It is my favourite too! Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  19. Good food and beautiful skies, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beauty. Have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  21. Wonderful sky shots, Nancy! They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous skies, well done. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you, dear. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...