Wednesday 18 October 2017

Christmas Cactus Growing In My Garden.

I bought a pot of Christmas Cactus during our 2D1N stay in Cameron Highland in August (about 2 months ago). When I bought the plant, there were flowers buds and when I reached home, the buds took turn to bloom. The flowers were a beautiful sight!
 It has such a lovely bright pink colour.
If this plant grows well, I may try to collect more colours.
 The flowers are all gone now but new succulent leaves are growing. Hoping to see some flower buds soon. I must keep reminding myself not to over water my plant.
 The baby orchid plant that my friend gave me has started to flower.
The flowers are quite small and it is purplish/pinkish in colour.
Isn't my Aglaonema Pink Lady a beauty? It is now showing off its colourful leaves.

Linking to Floral Bliss.

Don't be concerned about the outward beauty that depends
on jewelry, or beautiful clothes, or hair arrangement.
Be beautiful inside, in your hearts, with the lasting charm
of a gentle and quiet spirit that is so precious to God.
(1 Peter 3:3-4, The Living Bible-TLB)

46 comments:

  1. I must bookmark your place, go Ipoh, must go see your plants...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come, come! I hope you won't be disappointed when you see my garden. Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Your cactus flowers are stunning! Like Sharon, I would also like to visit your garden hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he...I am afraid you and Sharon will be disappointed when you see the actual garden. Lol!

      Delete
  3. Your Pink Lady is beautiful indeed. Those Christmas cactus are nice plants. They need to be kept in a cool place for a while, this accelerates the growth of new buds. A cool place - maybe impossible for you to find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Riitta. I better not sun my Christmas cactus then. I will it will grow well under the shade of my porch.

      Delete
  4. ...it sure looks happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas cactus is the same colour as mine. I am not sure I have seen anything other than pink!! Have a fun day Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. So far I have only seen this colour here.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful, such a lovely shade of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tus flores son preciosas. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, Nancy! I especially love the pink and green leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the flowers and plants are so beautiful in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gostei de ver estas plantas e flores.
    Um abraço.
    Autógrafos Futebol

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a bringer and cultivator of beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great flowers, amazing this is in your garden.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a wonder with plants, Nancy! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your plants are healthy and beautiful. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful way to say Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope it will flower when we are celebrating Christmas!

      Delete
  16. The cactus flowers are spectacular! Hopefully more buds will appear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful plants, Nancy. Wait 'til you see mine ..but don't laugh :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. You know I won't laugh....

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...