Monday 23 October 2017

Hakka Noodle For Breakfast At Restoran Beauty Baru, Ipoh.

It was a Sunday evening when we were seated in our friends' hall chatting and I was shown a newspaper cutting concerning a Hakka noodle article. None of us have been there before to try the noodle and just like me, I uttered, "let's go and try!" And very promptly, the answer came, "yes, tomorrow's breakfast!" You see, this is what happened when foodie people get together!

Early next morning, hubby and I got ready for our morning walk. 
Breaking of dawn.
We started out early, wanting to finish early to have enough time to take our bath and be ready for our friends to pick us up for breakfast. 
Restoran & Rumah Tumpangan Beauty Baru,
97 & 101, Jalan Yang Kalsom, Taman Jubilee, Ipoh.
This restaurant is opposite the Ritz Garden Hotel, Jalan Yang Kalsom.
 This is the Hakka noodle stall.
A plate of Hakka noodle with minced pork.
We picked some meat balls and stuffed bitter gourd. 
Stuffed beancurd sheet and brinjals.
A bowl of beef meat slices for 4 people to share.
 Another great Hakka noodle place to enjoy added to our list.
On our way home, we passed by this place. This was formerly a bus station many years ago when I was still schooling, but has now turned into a budget hotel.

Oh, do not hold us guilty for our former sins!
Let your tenderhearted mercies meet our needs,
for we are brought low to the dust. Help us, God of our salvation,
Help us for the honor of your name. Oh, save us and forgive our sins.
(Psalm 79:8-9, The Living Bible-TLB)

58 comments:

  1. You foodies go eat at great places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The noodles look so good! But my favorite is the dawn sky. Just LOOK at all the different shades of blue!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sky shots, and the meal looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuffed bitter gourd in soup...that's new to me. Beautiful sky shots, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy noodles! I like the name of the shop, Beauty Baru :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great restaurant my dear!
    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dawn breaking pictures were a delight, such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Los fideos se ven muy buenos. Buena semana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice breakfast after combining all the 'courses'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like brinjal and bitter gourd.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I think you did a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I somehow cannot imagine noodles for breakfast. As with David I just have a bowl of cereals! Have a good day Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our breakfast is mostly of noodles and they are heavier than your cereal breakfast.

      Delete
  13. The breaking of dawn pictures are fabulous. Wow.

    I always love your food. I'm hungry when I visit you.

    We are home and resting. A long journey, but we are safe and well.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee! Good to know that you are back and you enjoy your holiday!

      Delete
  14. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks really interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures of the sky..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delicious plates and beautiful sky photos, Nancy! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh very wonderful pcis
    The food looks super yummy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blessings....
    Whatever you enjoy for breakfast is breakfast.
    Bitter Gourd i can well do without though, never acquired a taste for the stuff though I do have many uses for the vine it grows on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Yes, liking for bitter gourd is an acquired taste.

      Delete
  20. A nice breakfast after the morning walk.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely sky pics, Nancy. The Hakka noodles look really yummy. My kind of breakfast! So comforting.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...