Saturday 18 November 2017

Flowers And Critters From The Orchid & Rose Garden, Cameron Highlands

Just before checking out of the apartment, we wanted to visit another garden nearby. Only 4 of us were interested while the other 2 wanted to rest awhile in the apartment. It was almost 11 am and we used an umbrella and hat to protect us from the hot sun. This Orchid & Rose Garden is not visible from the main road, it was blocked by The Square building. It is within walking distance from the apartment. I took many snapshots of flowers and critters, and these are just a few of them to share on this post.
Photo #1
Photo #2 - African daisies
Photo #3 - Chilies
Photo #4
Photo #5
Photo #6
Photo #7
Photo #8 - Air plants
Photo #9
Photo #10 - Can you see the little fly on the orchid?
Photo #11 - Crickets
Photo #12 - Crickets
Photo #13 - Catfish in a pond
Photo #14 - A bird in a cage
Nice resting place in the garden.

Linking to Saturday's Critters.

For only we who believe God can enter into his place of rest.
He has said, "I have sworn in my anger that those
who don't believe me will never get in,"
even though he has been ready and
waiting for them since the world began.
(Hebrews 4:3, The Living Bible-TLB)

46 comments:

  1. Hello, Nancy! Your flowers are gorgeous. Lovely series of photos. I like the cool fish and pretty bird. Thank you so much for linking up and for Sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen for hosting! Have a happy new week!

      Delete
  2. Such exotic flowers! Beautiful! You did well to get out and see all that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the red colour of the chilies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun! I am waiting to see red chilies on my chili plant!

      Delete
  4. ...what an array of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many crickets! I sure run far far away if I see them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! No need to run. They are all safely kept inside a glass container!

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness! I have never seen this zebra striped plant!!! It is amazing!! Also, I did not know that crickets live in groups like this. We have only seen one at a time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also amazed by the zebra striped plant! I guess the crickets could be captured ones.

      Delete
  7. Photo 4 is amazing, those flowers are something else. Great post Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane! Its my first time seeing these flowers!

      Delete
  8. Your colourful flowers are so beautiful and the critters amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful pictures of exotic pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely flowers! There are more varieties than i ever dreamed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have found some beautiful flowers to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the photo 2 flower, very beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Son todas muy bonitas. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As usual very interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow, that's a first. I've never seen zebra patterned leaves before.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The plant in photo #4 looks quite scary. But the rest are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As many others have said, the zebra plant is a stand-out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the flower shots, Nancy. That zebra plant is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those flytraps are quite pretty actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When small they are cute and the flowers is small and cute too!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...