Friday 15 December 2017

Dinner At Restoran Makanan Laut Sungai Wang, Kampung Simee, Ipoh

When I unlocked the gate on this particular morning, I noticed the sky on my right was very different. I took these snapshots before I got into the car, going for our early morning walk.
The time was 7.00 am.
A fiery sunrise.
At the recreational park at 7.18 am
We had prawn noodles in Menglembu that morning.
I requested for extra spicy paste for my prawn noodle.
Looking at this makes me hungry!
Evening sky at 6.20 pm.
Going to Kg. Simee for our dinner.
Steamed Tilapia with Assam sauce.
Stewed pork rib with yam (taro) in clay pot.
This is worth a return trip.
Deep fried bitter gourd slices with salted egg batter.
Our friend who doesn't eat bitter gourd, ate and enjoy this dish!
Overall, it was a good dinner for 4 people.
Menu above the front entrance.
Dinner including drinks and rice approx. MYR 70.
Restoran Makanan Laut Sungai Wang,
158, Jalan Pasar, Kampung Simee, Ipoh.
(opposite SJK(C) Chung Tack)
A simple twin trees Christmas decorations at the Tesco Extra.

Linking to Skywatch Friday.

Say just a simple 'Yes, I will' or 'No, I won't.'
Your word is enough.
To strengthen your promise
with a vow shows that something is wrong.
(Matthew 5:37, The Living Bible-TLB)

46 comments:

  1. Lovely sky shots! I find the sky very interesting and your photos are so great! The other shots are really seasonal, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sky pictures are my favorite today. The bottom of the sky looks like a pink sea!! And the park picture with the water and tree reflections is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunrise shots, Nancy. Love those bitter gourd fritters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...A fiery sunrise is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosas fotografías del amanecer. Buen día.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had my dinner already, but the prawn mee is so tempting that it makes me hungry again, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sharon. The prawn noodle is really good!

      Delete
  7. The red sky is a sight to behold! Your prawn noodles look so delicious and I like all the dishes you ate for dinner too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, gorgeous sky and a beautiful color sunrise. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You caught amazing sunrise and the park looks peaceful with silhouette reflection. And I simply loved the Christ’s trees

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Nancy those sky shots are wonderful!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really a fiery sunrise, the bottom of the sky looks like mountains.

    I like the steam assam fish and claypot pork ribs with yam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Libby! The assam fish and pork rib with yam were very delicious!

      Delete
  12. I like the salted egg bitter gourd too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, the bitter gourd not bitter and very crsipy.

      Delete
  13. With fish some more, the price is really reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, fish is not cheap and the yam is not cheap either. Have a happy weekend!

      Delete
  14. All the food is making me hungry this morning. I think I need breakfast.

    Love the twin Christmas trees.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful skies and such wonderful looking food. I don't have a clue where to find such dishes here in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yogi. Maybe you can start looking in one of the Chinatown.

      Delete
  16. Always a joy to see your sky pics and the food you ate, Nancy. Two of my favourite things! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! Good to know that we enjoy the same hobbies! Lol!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...