Monday 20 July 2020

Beef Soup & Chicken Rice

The last time we had beef noodle in Bercham was before the MCO. Now that the MCO is more relaxed, this is our first beef noodle breakfast at the same place. As required, we scanned the QR code before finding a table for ourselves.
We ordered 1 bowl of beef soup with noodle and 3 bowls of beef soup without noodles. We requested for extra coriander leaves.
~~~~~
Take away lunch
A friend recommended this chicken rice stall at Restoran Number One Mei Sik Wan, Kampar road, Ipoh.
I got down to order 2 packets of chicken rice while hubby waited in the car.
1 packet braised chicken rice with bbq pork.
1 packet braised chicken rice with roast pork.
I forgot to specify so ended up with braised chicken breast meat.
Setting sun hidden behind dark clouds.
Since we missed the early morning walk, we went out for evening walk. We stopped at our regular coffee shop for Indian bread (chapati & dosai) and curry dinner.

So I say, walk by the Spirit,
and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.
For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit,
and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh.
They are in conflict with each other,
so that you are not to do whatever you want.
(Galatians 5:16-17, New International Version-NIV)

41 comments:

  1. This look very delicious. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/lumene-arctic-hydra-care-rich-oleo-serum_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beef noodles. Does the beef soup have beef tendons in it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chicken rice with bbq pork looks mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also like having extra coriander leaves. I always remember to tell the chicken rice man that I want drumstick or thigh because I dislike breast,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Nancy!
    Love the beef soup and the bbq pork!
    The evening sky looks so beautiful!
    Have a lovely week! Stay safe!
    Dimi...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, DIMI. Have a beautiful day. Stay safe too.

      Delete
  6. I just have chicken rice few days ago!!

    I usually ask for special so I dont get the breast part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminding myself to remember to request for no breast part.

      Delete
  7. Another great food pictures dear, Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carolyna. Have a lovely day too.

      Delete
  8. I love beef soup, especially the beef ribs are really delicious, your photos make me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all looks good, and i hope the evening walk was as lovely as a morning walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still prefer morning walk. Have to wait for the sun to set to enjoy evening walk.

      Delete
  10. The sky in the last photo, the clouds are wonderful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yummy. I want some of each dish as always. My breakfast is pretty bland compared to yours.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should have taken a photo of your Indian food, which I like so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gigi. I will do so the next time I have Indian food.

      Delete
  13. The chicken and pork rice looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Las comidas se ven muy buenas como siempre. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. No pics of the indian food which is my fav. You always take such beautiful sky shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I forgot to take pics of the Indian food.

      Delete
  16. If you don't specify the chicken part, you would always get breast meat. :) Well I always don't specify since that's the part I want hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. Next time I will buy roast duck instead of chicken since I prefer duck more than chicken.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...