Thursday 22 March 2018

Morning Walking Exercise On Deck 6, SuperStar Libra Cruise Ship

As usual I couldn't sleep well on the first 2 nights on the cruise ship. This is always the case when I am in a new place. Whenever I can't sleep, I tend to toss and turn to find a comfortable position and I got so near the edge that I almost fell off the bed on the first night! Almost but didn't!

As I was sharing this with my friends, someone from our group admitted that she fell off the bed, not once but twice on different nights! Good thing the floor was carpeted. That showed that I am not the only that toss and turn when I sleep. 
Sunrise at 7.15 am - taken as we did our morning walking rounds on deck 6.
I love the feel of the strong wind blowing directly on me at the front of the ship as the ship sailed forward.
We looked forward to getting up early for this morning walk around the ship.
Thank God, none of us suffered any seasickness while on board the ship.
Most of the time the sea was very calm just like in this picture.
7.30 am - This is the sunrise we get to see on the 1st morning.

Churning water behind the ship.
Snapshot taken from the basket ball court.
I should have taken a picture of our cabin when the bed were neatly made but I totally forgotten about it. I only managed to take this snapshot as we were preparing to leave on the last morning. We had a comfortable stay in this cabin.
*     *     *     *     *
Before breakfast, we had a photo gallery tour.
Flying dim sums.
Grandpa and grandson in action.
Noodle chef
Lion dance
No poser for this red carpet staircase.
Pulled tea (teh tarik) at the coffee shop (kopitiam).
Who has talent - auditioning for an acting role!
Who do you think gets the acting role?
No need for the tea to be served in a cup!
Model of the SuperStar Libra cruise ship at the shopping arcade.
Taken from the other side.
*     *     *     *     *
After the photo shooting at the photo gallery, we went out to check on the sunrise.
Sunrise at 7.42 am.
Ahhh! The sun coming out from behind the cloud.
7.43 am
7.53 am - the cloud has blocked the sun from our view.
*     *     *     *     *
The following photos are for joining Good Fences.
Railing or fencing around deck 6
Found this fence near our friends' house.

Linking to Good Fences.

Your throne is founded on two strong pillars -
the one is Justice and the other Righteousness.
Mercy and Truth walk before you as your attendants.
Blessed are those who hear the joyful blast of the trumpet,
for they shall walk in the light of your presence.
(Psalm 89:14-15, The Living Bible-TLB)

50 comments:

  1. Que divertidas fotos Nancy, enhorabuena por el buen humor de tu familia, que sigáis disfrutando y siendo felices. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol the grandpa so sporting la

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cabin looks very comfy and the sky shots are fabulous. Love the art, most unusual. Take care Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. They even suggest the ways to pose for the photos.

      Delete
  5. Wow!!! Ship journey, i want to experience that. Pictures of sea are so beautiful and that painting are too good. I am sure you had great time.
    Please visit my blog.
    My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...great skies and fun murals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are fantastic sunrise skies, Nancy! You al had fun with the murals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, love the gorgeous sky captures. Fun photos on the ship! Enjoy your cruise, great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Usually on first night, I can't sleep...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most times, I can't but sometimes I have no trouble sleeping on first night.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful sky shots!

    I've never been on a boat long enough to know if I'd be able to sleep on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most people will have no problem getting to sleep on the ship.

      Delete
  11. Me han encantado tus fotografĂ­as ¡ son muy buenos actores ! Besitos y esperando las siguientes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Teresa! They all passed the audition!

      Delete
  12. Sounds like you had a great cruise. Good for you. It's fun to go and it's fun to get back home to your own bed. I can relate.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter how enjoyable the holidays, it is always great to be home.

      Delete
  13. How wonderful your photos were especially the funny ones with the two men. I loved the one about one man drinking tea. Is you cruise a short one Nancy?
    See ya soon when you get home.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paul! It was a 5 days 4 nights cruise holiday!

      Delete
  14. Did it rain at all during all the days you were on the ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it rained once or twice, not very sure!

      Delete
  15. As usual very interesting post! Have a nice weekend)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like swimming very much and I liked your relationship. Wonderful sunrise views. Funny images. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks like such a grand cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved seeing all your photos! Louis Dean and I are booked on our first ever cruise this fall to celebrate my 70th birthday and his 82nd one. We will fly up to Washington state and board an Alaskan Princess cruise. I can't wait!! But I WILL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be a great way to celebrate both your birthdays. I know you will enjoy the cruise!

      Delete
  19. I'm enjoying your sunrise pics.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great fences but the sunrise gets my vote in this post. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret! Have a lovely weekend too!

      Delete
  21. The beds must be very narrow for people to be falling off!

    Oh those 3D pictures are on board... always fun when there are sporting people around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only people used to spacious bed and those who move tend to turn a lot will have problem adapting to narrow bed. Lol!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...