Friday 23 August 2019

"Liew Fun" At Corner House, Jalan Pasir Pinji 4, Ipoh.

We woke up extra early on this particular morning and we reached the recreational park by 6:30 am.
 The walking path is lighted up for early morning walkers.
 A lovely view.
 The morning air is cool and fresh. 
 The darkness dispersed.
 The sun is coming up.
 Enjoy the morning sun.
*     *     *     *     *
Hubby wanted to try the "liew fun" in Pasir Pinji village.
 It is a first time for hubby.
I have been here twice with my ex-colleagues.
 Customers need to queue up to pick whatever "liew" they want before they can order.
 It has no name but the fried "liew" are somewhat similar to those at "Big Tree Foot or Dai Shu Keok" (my personal opinion).
 These are the "liew" I have picked.
 Ordered a bowl of curry noodle (koay teow) to share.
As you can see the curry is very mild and watery.
Some like this mild curry soup but I prefer a thicker and spicier curry.
 Breakfast for two.
This corner house is at Jalan Pasir Pinji 4, Ipoh.


In the farthest corners of the earth the glorious acts of God
shall startle everyone. The dawn and sunset shout for joy!
(Psalm 65:8, The Living Bible-TLB)

60 comments:

  1. I also prefer thicker and creamier curry broth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely morning. The skies are very pretty. I've never tried liew. It looks a bit like bread. I have never had a thin curry only a thicker one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...your first image is helping get my day off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture 1 amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks for your sharing Nancy ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful morning and liew look so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love watching the sun rise - beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not heard of liew fun over here but I will like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tourists especially from KL travelled to Ipoh to enjoy Ipoh's liew.

      Delete
  8. look interesting place with a lot of delicious foods....

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food you present is so exotic to me - very interesting. You were really early birds! Happy weekend Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, gorgeous sky captures. I love the pretty tree silhouettes. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was fรผr eine schรถne Art den Tag zu begrรผรŸen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow thank you for gorgeous sunrise dear Nancy :)

    liew is totally new to me ,liked the curry noodles too

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy breakfast Nancy.. I have been eating a lot of these liew ever since I came back..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Buenas luces del amanecer. Comenzamos bien la maรฑana....no hay nada mejor que un buen desayuno.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stunning evening view :-)
    and again so many yummy food xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am ok with both thin curry or thick curry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ok with both but if given a choice I prefer the thick curry.

      Delete
  17. Oh yummy. You two sure eat well.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another wonderful trip, a nice and beautifully documented trip, it looks very interesting :)
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful sky shots, and photo #6 with the ray of light is really striking!

    ReplyDelete
  20. First off, your verse blew my away, a Dawn and Sunset shouting for Joy!! How did I ever miss that??

    Your food continues to amaze me. Liew? so exotic.

    I am jealous of your walks. You get up early and get after it.

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yogi. Have a great new week too!

      Delete
  21. I so love your first shot...love all the morning shots but that first is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very pretty, and delicious, morning.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow. I love that ray of sunshine beginning to bring light to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's good to watch the sun rise. So uplifting. Today the sunshine woke me and I'm happy that we shall enjoy a beautiful, warm day, but not hot at this time of the year when we're coming into the season of autumn. The dishes always look interesting and varied. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like the days are beginning to get cooler. Hope it will rain more often.

      Delete
  25. Looks like the 'liew' is the highlight and not the curry soup.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...