Thursday 1 August 2019

Nasi Ulam & Siamese Laksa At Jun Chillax, Ipoh

My friends were telling me that they enjoyed the Nasi Ulam and Siamese Laksa at Jun Chillax. So one evening when I was not cooking at home, we went to Jun Chillax.
 Nice underwater scenes on the wall.
 It was about 6.50 pm and there were 2 other couples already enjoying their meal. 
Nasi Ulam (mixed herbs rice) - RM 8.90
No sharing because hubby is not a fan of nasi ulam.
 I ordered the nasi ulam set and it comes with a drink.
I can't remember the price of this set as I couldn't find the bill.
 Hubby ordered a bowl of Siamese Laksa @ RM 9.50
The laksa gravy was thick and taste good but the noodle was overcooked.
 A bowl of cendol ice for hubby.
 Nice water features just outside the entrance door.
From here, we went to attend a Saturday church worship service.

Worship the Lord with the beauty of holy lives.
Let the earth tremble before him.
(Psalm 96:9, The Living Bible-TLB)

46 comments:

  1. Not sure I would enjoy the nasi ulam with the herbs but cendol ice for me anytime. Weather is warm, cendol is such a wonderful sight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cendol ice is yummy and just nice for a warm evening.

      Delete
  2. Gostei da decoração deste restaurante e aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.

    Andarilhar
    Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
    O prazer dos livros

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot veggie on rice, it must be very healthy meal. I love cendol ice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. clean and quiet place....
    food look delicious...yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm... the nasi ulam looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...the Nasi Ulam looks great, I hope that you are enjoying your day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food looked good and I enjoyed the decor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I like them, Nancy!! Take me please..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for always posting Bible verses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious foods😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you, William. Nice place to dine in.

      Delete
  12. do you like the taste of this nasi ulam?

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful place and wow on the food.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those wall paintings. The food looks interesting, so different as I often say from what we eat. Have a good weekend, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. The siamese laksa looks good, a pity the noodles were overcooked.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that water feature...seems like they always appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like water feature too. I like it is because of its calming effect.

      Delete
  17. The nasi ulam looks good, but that's all? No meat accompaniment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, enough for 2. Can't eat too much or else fall asleep in church. Lol!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...