Wednesday 20 July 2022

July's Full Moon

Our day started early on the 13th July because we woke up before 6am.

Morning walk started at about 6:40am.
We then stopped at our regular coffee shop for breakfast.
I ordered this croissant sandwich while hubby ordered shredded chicken noodle (kai si hor fun).
Croissant with ham and egg.
Walking home after breakfast at about 7:55am.
Blue sky with white fluffy clouds and grey clouds.
For lunch, I heated up 4 pieces of kompia with meat filling. Hubby's friend from Sitiawan helped to buy and deliver to us. A piece of kompia with meat filling is now RM3.
~~~~~
We were reminded to look out for the full moon on the night of 13th July. I forgot about it until a friend shared a photo of the full moon he had taken.
#1
This is what I got with my hand photo camera at 9:10pm. There were some clouds but I didn't give up. I tried taking a few more snapshots.
#2 - 9:15pm
Even though my phone camera is not of high quality, I am quite satisfied with these photos.
#3
#4
#5 - 9:17pm
From the internet: This full moon spotted on the 13th July, 2022 is known as the Buck Moon, Thunder Moon or Hay Moon. It was big and bright.


The moon will shine like the sun,
and the sunlight will be seven times brighter,
like the light of seven full days,
when the LORD binds up the bruises of his people
and heals the wounds he inflicted.
(Isaiah 30:26, New International Version-NIV)

39 comments:

  1. Hooray!! You did much better than me. It was so rainy and cloudy here that I did not get any pictures. Very good shots, considering how many clouds you had! Your perseverance paid off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. Thanks to my friends for reminding me of the full moon.

      Delete
  2. Croissant with jam and egg is a nice change from the usual noodles
    Sitawan kompia, different from ours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, STP. No easy to buy these Sitiawan kompia. Our friend has to queue up for these.

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm, your croissant looks good. Whilst reading I have toast with cheese and boiled egg.
    Those kompia look like pies?
    Beautiful moon-pics. We sadly live between houses - not a chance for a sight like this, so thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iris. They are some kind of bagels with some meat and onion filling.

      Delete
  4. Nice breakfast and snacky time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Claire. Those are my favourite snack.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful shot of the full moon. Yes, I remember and spotted the moon too. Beautiful.

    Lovely croissant. I like that for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Croissant with ham and egg. Those photos of the full moon is great. All you need is a Dracula. LOL

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your last set of photos of the moon resembles a painting! Glad you decided to give it a try on the moon despite the clouds. I also liked the morning sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeevan. I am glad that the photos turned out quite well. At least can see the outline of the moon.

      Delete
  8. I'm coming over to eat with you. Hubby and I will bring more food. Yummy.

    Love the moon shots. Beautiful.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Yes, you and your hubby are welcome to join us. Have a great day.

      Delete
  9. Hermoso amanecer Nancy. Me fascinan sus desayunos, yo por la mañana nunca tengo hambre. Las fotos de la luna geniales. Aquí estaba nublado y no pude verla. Muchas gracias. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ham and egg croissant looks tempting. I eat various fruit nuts and berries for breakfast but could be tempted by it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the flaky croissant even without any filling.

      Delete
  11. Thank you Nancy for the beautiful photos of July's Full Moon. I was told about it but I didn't go out to look for it. I would choose croissant ham and egg over Kai see hor fun. I have eaten kompia from sitiawan once only and like it. So nice of your husband's friend to buy them for you all. Do you like to.ear kompia very much?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like a good day with a pretty moon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bella luna, rico emparedado. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me gustan las fotografías del cielo. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How much is that croissant sandwich? Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I am not mistaken, I think it is RM5.60 or RM5.80. Do you think it is a bit expensive?

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...