Friday 28 November 2014

Revisit To Lake Garden And Taiping Town

After our breakfast, off we went to the Lake Garden.
Taiping Lake Garden always makes me feel serene and free. The fresh sweet air together with the nice, cool weather and the breathtaking scenery makes me wish I could stay longer.
It would be wonderful to just sit or lie back on the bench with my eyes closed and hear the chirping of the birds and sound of the insects around me.
I have to thank my friend for driving me around and stopping the car for me to take snapshots of these beautiful scenery. Thank you for your patience as I tend to lose track of time soaking in the captivating views around me. I tend to get dreamy in this surrounding, a feeling of romance in the air....you know what I mean?
Wahhh, just look at these magnificent trees with their branches arching towards the lake.
The District and Land office, the front and back view.
This is the entrance to the District and Land office (left). The picture on the right is the famous Kamunting prison with an agro-prison concept producing fresh vegetables and fish.
This is the Museum. I got attracted to this white parrot, managed to get a picture with a bus-load of school children crowding around me.
And this is my very, very brave friend cum driver holding the sssnake. She requested for a photo of her holding the snake.... ooohhh nnooo.... I never like snakes!
The picture on the right is the old clock tower.

Time to move on, our tummies' rumbling were growing louder and louder!

And these signs will accompany those who believe:
In My name they will drive out demons;
they will speak in new tongues;
they will pick up snakes with their hands;
and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;
they will pick up snakes with their hands;
and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all;
they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.
(Mark 16:17-18, New International Version-NIV)

8 comments:

  1. I like the beautiful scenery surrouded by all the greens. Makes one feel fresh & relax. Love the nice colonial style buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. A very relaxing place, offering some of the choicest food too.

      Delete
  3. The lake really looks serene and peaceful with the huge tree being the guardian of the garden.

    Your friend is really very brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is very, very brave indeed. Once, she even have a snake over her shoulder!

      Delete
  4. I love the big beautiful trees!!! Also your beautiful reflections...I am terrified of snakes! The devil was once a snake, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right. We have got nothing to do with snakes.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...