Sunday 16 November 2014

Appetizing Breakfast @ Restoran Eatime

Few months ago, a friend recommended this eatery to me and this morning we had our breakfast date here.
This is Restoran Eatime, a corner shop just next to the Shell petrol station,
opposite the Shatin Food Court, Jalan Pasir Puteh.
Look out for the Tricycle logo and "sum loon cheh" (tricycle laksa) written in Chinese.
Can you see the bicycle with the red metal bar just in front of the stall? I was told that before the business shifted into this shop, it was carried out on a tricycle parked by the roadside. Can someone please confirm this?
There are so many variety to choose from, fried "liew" and non-fried ones. We pick a few of these crunchy ones.
And these non-fried ones - some stuffed tofu, stuffed green chili and fish balls.

This was recommended to us so out of curiosity we ordered one. This is not the usual "ngau pak lam". this is "oink, oink pak lam". This is thumbs up! The soup is tasty and meat is very tender.

Hakka mee. Just look at the fat crunchy taugeh (bean sprouts)!

Additional order....
Mouth watering laksa and addition order of friend "liew"!
And finally we completed our order with red bean tong sui (sweet drink).

We will be back.....

10 comments:

  1. It ALL looks very good, I would have a hard time choosing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ginny, I agree with you. That is why we ordered different variety.

      Delete
  2. Looks good, Nancy!! Will try it out one day!! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, check it out. If you need company, feel free to call me. *wink*

      Delete
  3. Must ask Claire bring me there when i go Ipoh, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please do, and looking forward to join in too.

      Delete
  4. My spouse will like to eat the oink oink pak lam. I will go for the red bean tong sui.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My spouse now wants me to try boil the oink oink pak lam.

      Delete
  5. Nancy, that was a very sumptuous breakfast! Everything looks good and I would be very interested in the oink oink soup :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am waiting for someone to come up with the soup recipe. Till then, I will have to go back to the shop for more soup. How about you, since you are such a good cook.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...