Wednesday 21 January 2015

Dinner At Caterbest, Bercham, Ipoh

Last month, we were looking forward to meet up with our friend CMC at the Wedding Buffet Dinner held at Caterbest, Bercham. Unfortunately, at the last minute, something came up and she was not able to attend the dinner. Recently, she called me to inform that she will be back in Ipoh and would like to meet up with us. Since one of our friends is staying in Bercham, we decided to have our dinner at Restoran Caterbest, especially for our visitor, it was her first visit to this restaurant.
Deep Fried Butter Milk Prawns

Deep Fried Cereal Chicken

Fried Tofu with assorted vegetables in thick sauce.

Stir-fried Amaranth (bayam or yeen choy) with garlic.

We were seated at the table near the wall with this picture of the famous Hong Kong actor.

Business is good.

Total cost MYR 65.40 (approx. 18.32 USD) for 4 people.

A man of many companions may come to ruin,
but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
(Proverbs 18:24, New International Version-NIV)

14 comments:

  1. hi nancy. thanks for stopping in today! the whistling ducks like to perch anywhere they want to - in trees, on fences, any feeder they can get to. they often eat from that swinging feeder three at a time, but this time only one hung on off-balance. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. That one on the swinging feeder really looks cute. Thanks also for dropping by.

      Delete
  2. I will always order yin choy for dinner everytime when I eat out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yin Choy is soft and full of nutritional value.

      Delete
  3. Nancy, the food looks pretty good and I really enjoyed your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet the tofu in the sauce would be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginny, tofu is usually an all time favourite for most customers. Old and young can enjoy.

      Delete
  5. Food looks good especially the tofu. Price is quite reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, very nice food and I would especially love the deep fried chicken. I know, not a healthy choice hah..hah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...me too, I love all the fried stuffs...know it is not healthy but just can't stay away from them.

      Delete
  7. I loves that Deep Fried Butter Milk Prawns, hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...