Saturday 15 January 2022

Fish Noodle & Kai Si Hor Fun At Kopitiam Huan He, Ipoh

We started out for morning walk at about 6:50am.

Dawn at 6:50am.
On the reverse side, view of Kledang Hill.
Sunrise at 7:18am.
No rain for about a week and the weather is getting warmer.
This usually happens before the Lunar New Year.
One of our regular coffee shop has shifted to this new location.
Kopitiam Huan He, Jalan Ng Weng Hup, Taman Pertama, Ipoh.
We usually order the above fish noodle with extra wine.
Price per bowl of fish meat noodle is RM9.50
Some customers prefer fish head noodle.
All their fried stuffs (liew) such as stuffed bean curd sheet, fried wonton, tofu, etc. are specially made by them.
Another favourite is the above shredded chicken and prawn noodle (kai si hor fun) from another stall. I will share food from 3 other stalls in future posts.
This place is one of our favourite whenever we crave for nice cup of coffee. Sometimes I order unsweetened coffee, which is coffee with evaporated milk without sugar (kopi-c kosong), of black coffee (kopi kosong without milk or sugar). Once in a while when the weather is hot, I will order iced coffee. If you are not a coffee fan, you can order their milo kaw kosong.
On certain days, we will change our walking route and get to see this dog. It will be sleeping or sitting on the roof of its owner's car.
Sometimes it will just watch us walk pass. Sometimes it will bark at us.


Don't be weary in prayer; keep at it; watch for God's answers,
and remember to be thankful when they come.
(Colossians 4:2, The Living Bible-TLB)

58 comments:

  1. Lots of good food today, that restaurant looks good. Wonderful morning photos. That dog looks after his owner's car very well! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! A dog on the car!!! I've stray cats sleeping on my cars at night leaving their paw prints, all the fur, urine stains, claw scratches - I really hate them! Wish I could find a way to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too don't like cats on our car, leaving paw prints all over. The owner must really love this dog, allowing it on the car. The weight of the dog will dent to roof of the car.

      Delete
  3. Hello, Nancy
    Pretty sky captures! The food looks yummy. That is funny seeing the dog on top of the car, it must love the view. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunrise and delish looking food. The dog pic is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe when the dog barks it is just saying "Good morning!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think that is what the dog is saying to us.

      Delete
  6. ...the kai si hor fun looks good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful sky, mountain and food, I loved the photo of the dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nassah. I am sorry, I couldn't find where to place my comment on your blog.

      Delete
  8. That dog cracks me up every single time I see him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will look out for this dog whenever I pass by that way.

      Delete
  9. The shredded chicken and prawn noodle dish looks very good Nancy. As I said before, anything with shrimps ( prawns ) is good.


    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dog is not going to miss anything! Love your yummy dishes this week. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer fish meat Noodle instead of fish head noodles. I also like to eat Kai Si Hor Fun. I must make a note of this Kopitiam Huan He since the food is nice. The dog thinks he is a cat. Does he bark when people walk by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometime the dog barks, sometimes he just quietly watches us walk pass.

      Delete
  12. Does the dog not damage the roof of the car? or will he have shoes?...hehehe!..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that the roof of the car is slightly dented probably by the weight of the dog.

      Delete
  13. Hola Nancy. Bonita mañana para pasear. Los platos se ven sabrosos, me apetece fideos con gambas. El perro tiene una pose muy divertida. Besos,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pics as usual, hope the dog doesn't do any damage

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just plain coffee is my favorite in the morning.

    That dog just wants to make sure everyone who passes by just passes and does not stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to cut down on my coffee because it is affecting my sleep. I think the dog is a good watchdog.

      Delete
  16. Quite the delicious food you got! I do not drink coffee. I like iced tea and hot tea with creamer or milk in it. There are various coffees you can buy at Panera Bread where I work at! I enjoyed being back there today as I was off work 2 days. I feel much better today and survived working 5 hours with 2 breaks. It was quite chilly this afternoon when I left work. Megan said it was quite foggy when she was driving home from anothe town from a memorial service, dinner then a bit of grocery shopping. Thankfully she made it safely home! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beckyl. I need to cut down on coffee in order to have a good night sleep. Coffee keeps my mind too active.

      Delete
  17. Only get to see sun this weekend but rain is on and off. Kind of miss going for morning walk and looking at the sun.

    Milo kaw kaw for me, I ain't a coffee drinker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have to alternate between milo kaw and coffee. Daily coffee is not good for my sleep.

      Delete
  18. I'd have to think hard what combinations of 'O', 'C', kosong etc means in drinks! Not to mention there are some differences in interpretations. My choice at coffeeshops is pretty much always 'teh peng' so I'm fine hehe.

    Oh my dogs aren't usually agile enough to get to the top of the car.


    ReplyDelete
  19. Great starts to the day and ohh - cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. La comida se ve muy bien. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...