Tuesday 27 December 2022

Some Of My Breakfast Food

I am running out of food photos to post because I have been eating more or else the same food that I have posted before.

Loh mai kai or steamed glutinous rice with chicken from the drink section in Restoran Yee Lock in Ipoh new town.
One of our favourite curry noodles from Kedai Kopi Ah Chow in Ipoh old town.
We also like the garlic bread from the drink section.
Due to my poor digestion or gastric problem, I have to go on a bland diet. No coffee, tea, spicy or sour food and no fried stuffs. I have to be a good girl and obey the doctor's instruction. Hopefully, I will recover soon because I am getting bored with the bland diet.
Algaonema Pink Lady from my garden.
Flower of the Aglaonema Pink Lady.
This is hubby's vertical garden project, growing lettuce.
I received some miniature purple brinjal or eggplant from a friend.
The green brinjal is from my garden.
Whenever I don't feel like going out to eat, I will think of frying rice with onions, dried shrimps and egg.
This is the City Hall in Penang.
From the internet: It was completed in 1903. This 2-storey building combines Edwardian Baroque and Palladian architectural styles. It has been listed as a national monument since 1982 under the Antiquities Act 1976. The building was last renovated between 2004 and 2005. Although the City Hall retains much of its original form, the original arcades or loggias on the ground floor have been enclosed with windows.


Let me share in the prosperity of your chosen ones.
Let me rejoice in the joy of your people;
let me praise you with those who are your heritage.
(Psalm 106:5, New Living Translation-NLT)

33 comments:

  1. Delicious meals :) thanks for your sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same problem here - eating the same things, nothing new to blog about...plus the school is having its holiday so we just stay at home most of the time - I hardly ever go out to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know how hard it is to go on strict diet. So limited choices.

      Delete
  3. Glutinous rice is home taste for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love glutinous rice but it is not good for indigestion.

      Delete
  4. Thank you Nancy. I like the garlic bread. Hope your stomach recovers fully. Do you have a follow-up appointment with the doctor for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. I had a follow up appointment with the doctor yesterday. Told the doctor that I am feeling very much better but I still need to avoid spicy, sour and fried food.

      Delete
  5. I like the vertical garden...great for lettuce and herbs too. Those purple brinjal are so fresh. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta tu cosecha. El ayuntamiento es precioso. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you're having to eat bland food. I've issues too, but with medication I can do some spicy food again. I probably shouldn't, but I can't help myself. I hope you get this sorted out.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. For the time being I will be good and will stay off spicy, sour and fried stuff until I fully recover. Then I can get to enjoy the food that I love to eat but with moderation. Have a beautiful day.

      Delete
  8. In Chennai, we have a similar white house with a few more floors called Ribbon Palace, built during the British period. Your husband's vertical garden seems to thrive well, and I loved the pink lady in your garden.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...the city hall is stunning! The Aglaonema and miniature purple brinjal sure adds so color on this cold winter day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. We are having less rain now and the weather is getting warmer.

      Delete
  10. Hello Nancy, Coffee or tea is my daily drink. Of course, more symbolic coffee, a small and strong cup, is enough for me. However, my attention was drawn to the dish with rice, I love rice in any form. especially with apple, sugar and cinnamon, - yummy!
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BD. Temporary no coffee or tea for me until I recover.

      Delete
  11. The garlic bread looks good! The purple color of the eggplant is awsome! Hopefully your diet is of short duration, and you'll soon be free of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Duta. Hopefully, I can get back to normal diet soon.

      Delete
  12. The food looks good. I'm eating leftovers for lunch at home. Mandarin chicken with brown rice and crushed pineapple. Plants are pretty. Old Town hall looks nice. There's an older one in our town that's across from the post office. Happy New Year my friend.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beckyl. Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

      Delete
  13. Bellas plantas te mando un beso. https://enamoradadelasletras.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and your husband both have a green thumb.

    The food looks good, although i do hope you recover quickly and can go back to eating more of what you love.

    Your town hall is a beautiful building.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi. Meanwhile I have to be good and obey doctor's advice.

      Delete
  15. No fun when one has gastric. Due to age, I also develop gastric or stomach discomfort when take certain food or tea. Just need to be careful and stand by medication.

    Fried rice is the easiest and versatile food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Guess as we age, our stomach has not been as strong when we were young.

      Delete
  16. By the way, my comment above. Forgot to log in my Google account when put in comment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos - and that food looks so good

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...