Wednesday 28 December 2022

Updates From My Garden

I am still having poor appetite but still have to eat or else my gastric or wind problem will get worse. 

So after morning walk, went to eat rolled chee cheong fun. It is steamed rice flour with yam bean filling with non spicy gravy. Hubby had his with curry gravy. 
I have to take my time to chew because it so happened that that morning the yam bean was not cooked till soft.
4 pieces of fried fish balls and fried stuffed bean curds for sharing.
~~~~~
Back home in my garden.
Yellow and green Croton plant.
After harvesting the ginger, I replanted some baby ginger.
I sowed some cucumber and yellow cucumber seeds but only this one appeared. Don't know whether this is a cucumber plant or a yellow cucumber plant.
I have yam beans planted in 3 black plastic bags. This is my first time planting yam bean so I don't know whether I will get to harvest any yam bean or not.
Cranberry Hibiscus flowers.
This was before I trim them down to size.
Looks like this is the only hibiscus plant that is not affected by the excess rain. The rest have either died or still hanging on.


Anyone you forgive, I also forgive.
And what I have forgiven - if there was anything
to forgive - I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake.
(2 Corinthians 2:10, New International Verion-NIV)

36 comments:

  1. I always admire your green fingers. Hope you're enjoying the holiday season, dear Nancy. All the best for the new year!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amalia. Wishing you the best for the new year 2023 too.

      Delete
  2. Get well and hope u regain ur appetite soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nux. Getting well but appetite remains small.

      Delete
  3. I hope you get better soon. Perhaps bone broth would be good for your tummy. I really love your Cranberry Hibiscus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, PH. Yes, I have been taking mostly soup with rice. The soup helps with my lack of appetite but I can't let the stomach go empty.

      Delete
  4. ...I hope that you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. I am improving and on the road to recovery.

      Delete
  5. Soda water is good for gastric problems. From childhood I'm used to drink it and always have a small bottle of it in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Duta. Noted. I will look out for it and see if I can find it here.

      Delete
  6. Ese hibisco es precioso. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am with you on the no-appetite-boat.
    Hunger but no appetite, awful.
    Your garden is wonderful, especially your Hibiscus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Iris. Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

      Delete
  8. I love that croton, my favorite plant. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gigi. Croton is also hubby's favourite plant.

      Delete
  9. I hope you get your issues dealt with with your digestive system. I can relate.

    You've such a wonderful green thumb.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. I am better and on the road to recovery. Have a great day. Wishing you Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

      Delete
  10. Wonderful to see your greenary.
    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dobrego 2023 roku. Wspaniałych dni i smacznych potraw.Dużo zdrowia i uśmiechu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lucyna. Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

      Delete
  12. I love your garden! The hibiscus plant is really beautiful, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie. Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

      Delete
  13. Your garden looks like a countryside style. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roentare. Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

      Delete
  14. Your Cranberry Hibiscus is gorgeous! Have you been ill? I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. It is just some gastric problem but it is now getting better.

      Delete
  15. Nancy for a while listen to the doctor and eat what he has prescribed.
    The plants in your garden look very healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Norma. Yes, I am been a very good girl, taking whatever she has prescribed. Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

      Delete
  16. Tus plantas están muy lindas. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The only time I could enjoy ccf with curry was in KL. None available here. Only serve ccf with those sweet sauce.

    Hope your gastric is ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I too prefer ccf with curry gravy. Thank you Rose, I am feeling very much better. Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

      Delete
  18. Thank you, Francisco. Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...