Sunday 29 May 2016

Sunday Dinner At Restoran Sen Yat Toi Private Kitchens, Lawan Kuda.

This afternoon, hubby made a phone call to a close family friend to inform her that we will be visiting her in Gopeng.
 There was a long wait at the traffic lights at Simpang Pulai. While waiting, I took a snapshot of this bougainvillea in a big pot.
 Traffic slowing down just before reaching Gopeng town.
 Together with our friend, we drove to Kampar to visit hubby's niece who is studying there.
 Some of the older double storey terrace houses.
Another big building coming up....
 Dark clouds looming over us.
 It may rain later in the night......
 Here we were again at the same restaurant after our previous visit 3 weeks ago. It is located at Jalan Aman, Desa Lawan Kuda 2, Gopeng. To read my previous post, please click here.
Red Wine Deep Fried Pork Rib
 Deep Fried Red Tilapia with Thai Sauce. It looked red but not spicy.
"Sei Tai Tin Wong" - Spicy sambal stir fried vegetables (french beans, okra, egg plant and stinky beans)

Total cost of a delicious dinner inclusive of 3 small portion of white rice and Chinese tea = RM53.40 (approx. 13.05 USD)
 After dinner, we sent our friend back to Gopeng and we drove back to Ipoh.
 These shots were taken about 7.20 pm.
Thank God for good food and safe journey.
For this is what the Sovereign LORD says:
I myself will search for my sheep and look after them.
As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he
is with them, so will I look after my sheep.
I will rescue them from all the places where they
were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.
(Ezekiel 34:11-12, New International Version-NIV)

38 comments:

  1. Your Sunday dinner looked very good. Very good. It's morning here and I'm hungry.

    Have a fabulous day Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Its past midnight now and I am hungry too! Lol!

      Delete
  2. What a great dinner! Your photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. Have a great new week!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for taking us along on your trip. The food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yogi. Have a wonderful new week!

      Delete
  4. I'm not sure that I could get use to driving on the left

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Neither could we get use to driving on the right.

      Delete
  5. I like all 3 dishes above - deep fried pork ribs, the fish and the petai. So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. All 3 dishes very tasty. Will go back again. Lol!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, Blogoratti. Have a wonderful new week!

      Delete
  7. nice landscape and beer Calberg which is very popular in Poland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gosia. Carlberg is popular here too!

      Delete
  8. Everything you ordered looks delicious Nancy,:) love the shot of the pretty bougainvillea and two story houses, and those moody skies, but they do look look ominous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Breathtaking. I agree with you about the sky. I guess it is threatening to rain.

      Delete
  9. The moody skies really are dramatic, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, William. Have a great day!

      Delete
  10. Looks like a storm is coming! So glad you made the trip before the weather got bad. I love the Bougainvillea in that pretty pot. The food looks like a wonderful feast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankful that we reached home before the storm came. The food was very good. Have a great day, Ginny!

      Delete
  11. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great photos here, well done. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every time I look at your blog it makes me want to rush to the fridge for a snack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I am a food loving person and happy to share my food in my blog. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  14. You certainly took us on a lovely trip the food looked beautiful. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamas. I am learning to be more observant and appreciate our local beauty. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  15. The dishes sure look tasty, and great sky shots again Nancy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice drive and I recognized that building of where you ate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret. This time I snapped a clearer picture of the building.

      Delete
  17. You have lots of friends and relatives all over Perak! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Stacy, relatives not many but friends we do have many, all over the place.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...