Thursday 12 May 2016

First Time Breakfast At Taman Perpaduan Jaya, Ipoh.

One morning, my foodie friend decided to drive us to a new place we haven't been to. This place was recommended to her by one of her friends. 
This signboard was in front of where my friend parked her car.
Before entering the coffee shop, my friends were drawn to the stall on the pathway.
There were so many varieties of buns, desserts, kueh muih or sweet cakes.
Looks like a very popular stall, surrounded by customers.
My friend ordered this bowl of chicken noodle in soup.
Another friend ordered curry noodle.
That morning, I had no appetite for noodle.
From the side stall, my friends bought these Nyonya cup cakes with grated coconut.
They also bought this savoury glutinous rice.
And we added the Nyonya kueh or sweet cakes onto the plate.
And I bought a packet of acar or pickled vegetables with crushed peanuts as an appetizer.
*   *   *   *   *
Below are some fences and gate photos for Good Fences.
#1 - Concrete fence.
#2 - Colourful concrete & metal fence.
#3 - Chain Link fence and metal fence.
#4 - Watch dog guarding the gate.

Linking to Good Fences.

For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.
(Psalm 1:6, New International Version-NIV)

43 comments:

  1. So much nice food! The chicken noodle soup looks plainest by comparison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy. The chicken noodle soup too plain for me. He he!

      Delete
  2. The stall your friends were drawn to, i sure will come out buying something, haha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, in fact we were more attracted to the kueh muih from the side stall. Lol!

      Delete
  3. It amazes me how many NEW places you go to when you eat out so often. There must be so many eating places, where we only have a few. Love the fences Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. Over here, we have many eating places. We couldn't even finish trying out all of them. Have a great day!

      Delete
  4. Hummm que delicias e belas fotografias.
    Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Francisco. Hugs and have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  5. you show us sweets, wchich I completely don't know.
    What are they made of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, some of the sweet cakes are made of rice/wheat flour, sugar & coconut milk. Some are made of tapioca, sugar and coconut milk.

      Delete
    2. Maybe they are less fattening than ours? :)

      Delete
    3. Lol! they can be fattening if taken in excess. Rich in carbo & sugar!

      Delete
  6. left looks like the way to go

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kueh and glutinous rice are so mouthwatering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. I would order the glutinous rice again.

      Delete
  8. All those sweet cakes look amazing. I have a sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamas. I am sure you will love these sweet cakes. Most are made from rice or wheat flour, sugar and coconut milk.

      Delete
  9. The acar is very appetising! I also like to eat the put chai go (the cup cake).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never refuse tasty acar. I love put chai go with lots of coconut grating.

      Delete
  10. I love your food and I love your fences. I want to go with you someday on one of your foodie and fences runs.

    Have a fabulous day Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. We love to have you join us. Have a great day!

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. The dog was patiently waiting for the owner to open the gate.

      Delete
  12. Lots of good food! Thanks so much for sharing, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never tried this food but looks delicius!!!
    Very nice pics, as well!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love some Nyonya cup cakes with grated coconut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed eating the cup cakes with grated coconut.

      Delete
  15. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Amely Rose. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i like the variety of fences you find to share. the food looks good and fresh! that tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Theresa. I enjoy fence and food hunting. Have a great day!

      Delete
  18. Thank you, Sarah for your visit. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, Felicia. You can't miss the yellow fence!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bet it's fun to try new places to eat. The "sweets" sounded so good. - Your fences were great. #2 Was so pretty & #4 was very cute. (The dog was cute, the fence was just fine).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Replies
    1. Thank you, Irvine. Have a lovely morning too!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...