Saturday 22 February 2020

Home Cooked Noodle, Prawns & Egg Omelette For Dinner

I have one last item to clear from my freezer and that is a packet of prawns. I left the frozen prawns at the lower shelf of the fridge the night before to thaw the prawns.
7:13 am - Just a plain sky.
 This dog took up half the walking path and walkers had to walk over to the other side of the path.
This is a regular. Not sure if it is a stray dog because it is not wearing a collar.
*     *     *     *     *
 I marinated the prawns with a little bit of sugar and salt and kept it in the fridge until it was time to pan fried it.
 Pan fried prawns with soy sauce and onions.
 Egg omelette with onions, especially requested by hubby.
Our simple home cooked dinner for 2. I cooked 2 plates of dried noodles, tossed with garlic oil and soy sauce. Some chili sambal belacan sauce as condiment.

Linking to Saturday's Critters.

If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask him,
and he will gladly tell you, for he is always ready
to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all
who ask him; he will not resent it. But when you ask him,
be sure that you really expect him to tell you,
for a doubtful mind will be as unsettled as a wave of the sea
that is driven and tossed by the wind;
(James 1:5-6, The Living Bible-TLB)

45 comments:

  1. That's a very nice simple and yet tasty dinner. Quite a good idea to have noodles instead of rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to have noodle instead of rice for a change.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics and those prawns look tempting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Looks like the dog needed a rest and just laid down on the trail, I can't go any further. Cute pup! Love the sky and your food looks delicious. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, Thanks also for the comment and visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen. Have a wonderful new week.

      Delete
  4. That plain sky is beautiful. I hope that someone feeds the dog...I always hate to see an animal go hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...those prangs sure look good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your meal looks good. Just like fancy restaurant food. Our cat is always sitting right in the middle of hallways and door openings. I think they just want to be in the center of the action.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, in love with photos!
    If you want that we follow each other let me know by leaving a comment on my last post --> https://beautyshapes3.blogspot.com/2020/02/yellow-valentines-day-dresslily.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice post 😊 have a nice weekend 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great looking meal you prepared. And you know the Book of James never disappoints, great scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How i hope the dog does have a home.

    Lovely meals!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owners who allow their dogs to roam outside freely without supervision are so irresponsible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some don't even bother getting a license for them.

      Delete
  12. Prawns and omelette as dishes are good enough for me. Yums! Yours look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love prawns or as we call them shrimp. I noticed in one one of the photos, the bowls of noodles. I love noodles but I'm not sure what the noodles are and how do you cook them? In what sauce? When I go for Chinese food, I eat a great deal of the noodles. They are delicious. See ya Nancy.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just toss the noodle with some soy sauce, dark sauce and some garlic oil.

      Delete
  14. Tim loves this type of food, me not so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute pup.

    You'd wish these spammers would do something else with their time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, William. These spammers are a nuisance. The only thing I can do is to delete their comments off completely.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...