Wednesday 6 November 2019

Birthday Dinner At Dozo, De Garden, Ipoh

This is a special dinner to celebrate a birthday. No, no, not my birthday but a friend's birthday. This is my first visit to Dozo. This birthday was celebrated in the company of 4 people. I don't have the receipt with me and I can't remember the names of the food we had. The ordering of food was left to my friend.
 A bowl of fried rice
 Something with lots of cheese.
One piece for each person.
 A salad bowl. We enjoyed this salad very much.
 The salad consisted of ice or crystal vegetable which I love to eat.
 Saba fish
 Dumplings
 Cheesy pizza with crunchy fried rice base.
The above food was shared by 4 people.
Pink spider flowers or Cleome.
Every now and then a Cleome plant or two will sprout out from the ground in my garden and bless me with beautiful blooms.


Love and Truth meet in the street,
Right Living and Whole Living embrace and kiss!
Truth sprouts green from the ground,
Right Living pours down from the skies!
Oh yes! God gives Goodness and Beauty;
our land responds with Bounty and Blessing.
Right Living strides out before him,
and clears a path for his passage.
(Psalm 85:10-13, The Message-MSG)

49 comments:

  1. Excelente e delicioso jantar, aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.

    Andarilhar
    Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
    O prazer dos livros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very mouth-watering dishes!
    Salad, fish, and dumpling look so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the food looks good. I am not really a fan of pizza but that one looks so good!
    The flower is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. This pizza is different from those we used to eat.

      Delete
  4. Oh! I love your lovely Cleome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plant/flower is so beautiful. I want to Google it and see more pics. I wonder if it grows here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crystal vegetables? Something new to me. The food looked delicious. Our one cleome actually survived into November but it should be spending its lasts day today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alana. I only recently discovered crystal vegetables. I hope a new Cleome plant will sprout soon.

      Delete
  7. Pizza with fried rice base is something new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink spider flowers are so pretty! Food looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A mouthwatering birthday meal! That fish looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful birthday meal. Wow, it looks fabulous.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee for hosting. Have a great day!

      Delete
  11. Great post, Thanks for sharing,
    I'm following you! X.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Food looks delicious! Now I'm hungry!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some of this food is so unusual. I would love to try this pizza!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This pizza is different and instead of bread, it has crunchy base.

      Delete
  14. Ricos platos Nancy, la Cleome es una planta que me encanta y que deseo tener en mi jardín. Las fotos son espectaculares. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh very interesting food
    Great photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. My, those dishes look yummy! The flower is just gorgeous, too.

    Your post on 'My Corner of the World' is great to see this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an interesting(and pretty) collection of dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks delicious and festive! The pink spider is a beauty! Have a nice day Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Food looks tasty and that spider flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Buena comida. La flor es preciosa. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It looks like a happy birthday indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cleomes haven't discovered my garden yet haha. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must first introduce the Cleomes to your garden first. Lol!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...