Monday 4 November 2019

Dinner & Oldies At Take A Break VIP Lounge

The evening after returning from our holiday in Cameron Highland, the six of us met up again for dinner at Take A Break VIP Lounge. This is my second visit to this place. The first visit was for lunch and this visit (2nd) was for dinner on a Friday evening.
For those who love to listen to oldies, this is a great place to visit on a Friday evening. You can even request for your favourite songs.
*     *     *     *     *
What did we order for dinner?
A couple ordered this sandwich to share.
A friend ordered this chicken chop.
Stewed lamb with spaghetti for me. 
Stewed lamb with toast for hubby.
2nd stewed lamb with toast for a friend.
Someone ordered a bottle of Tiger beer to enjoy while listening to his favourite songs.
Cake of the day. We ordered a slice to taste.
Poster on the wall.
Posters on the wall.
A nice comfortable place to enjoy your meal and some oldies.
We didn't stay too long because one of our friends who sleeps early had a hard time keeping his eyes open.

Bless me with life so that I can continue to obey you.
Open my eyes to see wonderful things in your Word.
(Psalm 119:17-18, The Living Bible-TLB)

40 comments:

  1. ...'Life's a Beach,' I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some fun times to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice place to go to especially on a Friday evening.

      Delete
  3. Good ambience. Nice song, good food. I like this place!! I like listening to oldies, influenced by my man. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it is good to relax in such nice ambience.

      Delete
  4. I love oldies too. Stewed lamb sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se ve todo muy bonito! Te espero por mi blog! Feliz semana! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outing and the food looks quite good. I would have ordered the chicken chop and I like the accompanying salad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Czas spędzony z przyjaciółmi jest skarbem . :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I would really feel at home here! I love vintage, and the food looks delicious. Bookmarking this!

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all seemed to enjoyed yourselves. It's nice to get out once in awhile. See ya Nancy.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy bien salir con los amigos. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lamb dishes for me, please, thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me gusta mucho, lo bien que has captado el ambiente interior de la primera fotografía.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy dishes! So lovely with the live music.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would enjoy the oldies. This looks like a great place to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. I don't mind having sandwich anytime of the day.

      Delete
  16. It looks like it was worth going back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so going to be like that friend with an early bedtime haha. This looks like a good place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind hanging out at this place once in a while to enjoy the food and the oldies.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...