Monday 25 November 2019

Dinner At The Butcher's Table, Ipoh Garden South, Ipoh

This dinner at The Butcher's Table is my 2nd visit. The first visit was lunch with my Golden Girl friends. It was a rainy evening and the six of us were to meet at dinner venue.
 My friends came to pick us up and the other couple will be meeting us at The Butcher's Table, No.18, Tingkat Taman Ipoh 6, Ipoh Garden South.
 I ordered the above Mushroom Soup to share with hubby.
Not to hubby's liking so I finished it.
 The other 2 couples ordered a bowl of Pumpkin Soup each.
Then we ordered the following food for 6 people to share.
 Crispy Roast Pork Aglio Olio.
 Smoked Pork Knuckle
 Ultimeat Pizza - Pizza with meat base.
The dinner for 6 people costs RM 180.45 (incl. 6% SST)
Meat lovers will love this place.
 This was what was left.
With so much meat for dinner, we need to do some walking, so we headed to the nearest shopping mall.

For the needs of the needy shall not be ignored forever;
the hopes of the poor shall not always be crushed.
(Psalm 9:18, The Living Bible-TLB)

52 comments:

  1. What could be better than eating dinner out, then shopping? The roast pork and noodles looks the best to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very tasty and filling dinner. More like window shopping.

      Delete
  2. Mushroom soup and meat base pizza for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like thick soup, then you will enjoy it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. If you like thick soup, then you will love it.

      Delete
  4. I am fan of soups - both of them look delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smoked pork knuckles look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kind of dinner. Yummy spread. I love the look of the smoked pork knuckles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mushroom soup and pizza looks really delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mushroom soup and especially the Crispy Roast Pork Aglio Olio. Yum, yum, yum. Have a great day Nancy.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and I would love the Ultimeat Pizza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely dinner. I want some of each dish.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bardzo lubię zupy no i pizze . Pysznie to wygląda :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. siew yuk pasta! must be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The smoked pork knuckle is very appealing this morn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It all looks brilliant to me. I love mushroom soup. Hope all is well, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. El codillo me encanta. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful way to spend a rainy evening with friends and everything looks delicious. Great way to end the day at the shopping mall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alexandria. It was a great evening.

      Delete
  17. The Smoked Pork Knuckle looks great
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good food as always in your neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like a wonderful place for dinner. I love mushroom soup. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Replies
    1. Soup is suitable for both cold and hot days.

      Delete
  21. WOW, Nancy, I would have enjoyed every bit of that scrumptious meal. And on a rainy evening, with friends? Absolutely the best! Your pictures make my mouth water. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Already noted down this place in my to-go list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...