Thursday 17 February 2022

The Best Shapewear Bodysuit As A Weight Trimmer

Without me realizing it, my body weight has been on the upward climb since the pandemic started about two years ago. With the implementation of the movement control restriction, we have been confirmed to our homes. We only go out occasionally to buy foodstuffs, to takeaway food from the nearby eateries and to buy essentials. During the lockdown, cooking and eating has become our favourite past times. At this rate, how not to put on weight? From then on, both my hubby and I have grown sideways.

Lockdown is not the only cause that we put on extra weight. Recently, we had just finished the fifteen days Lunar New Year celebration which ended on the 15th February, 2022. One month before the Lunar New Year, irresistible and delicious snacks have been on sale all over the places. The truth is we have started munching and enjoying these yummy snacks way ahead of the celebration. No wonder, I have been feeling heavy lately. Stepping on the weighing scale showed that both of us have put on a few kilograms and we really need to shed off the excess weight.

I don’t know how effective it will be but I have been thinking about investing in a full body compression garment. I love to indulge in snacks especially those unhealthy deep fried crunchy or crispy addictive snacks. In my opinion, wearing a shapewear might help to give a feeling of being full and curb my appetite to crave for snacks. I am willing to give this safer option a try because I do not want to take any slimming pills or home remedies that might have negative side effects on my health. 

I have been visiting a few websites to check out the different types of body shapewear. I have yet to decide on what is the best shapewear bodysuits and I have been diligent in reading the many reviews by customers or users of these shapewear bodysuits. One of the websites that I visited is sculptshe.com. So far, I have found and have bookmarked 2 bodysuits from this website. I am thinking of getting a lighter coloured bodysuit which is easier for me to match with my outerwear. I know I cannot rely fully on just the bodysuit because I also need to practice self-control when it comes to snacking on my favourite snacks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...