Thursday 4 April 2019

Broccoli Potato Salad & Tomato Egg Omelette

Today is another bright and sunny day. It is now 31 deg. C at mid day.
Sunrise at 7:43 am.
Took this photo of my friend's plant.
I do not have this in my garden.
This is also from my friend's garden.
This I have in my garden.
*     *     *     *     *
Glad that hubby requested tomato egg omelette for dinner.
Its a simple recipe and all ingredients are available in the kitchen or fridge.
Tomato egg omelette, I add some big onion slices.
Another simple and easy dish - Broccoli & prawns salad.
Ingredients: Blanced broccoli, steamed prawns, boiled potatoes.
For dressing: I used Kewpie roasted sesame.
One of the Japanese roses in my garden.
I missed this omelette with spiky bitter melon or bitter gourd.
I have 2 bitter melon plants growing and looking forward to the harvest.
Hope they are these spiky melon plants.
Morning sky and fence.

Linking to Good Fences.

He replied,
"You are good at reading the weather signs of the skies-
red sky tonight means fair weather tomorrow;
red sky in the morning means foul weather all day-
but you can't read the obvious signs of the times!"
(Matthew 16:2-3, The Living Bible-TLB)

38 comments:

  1. Your sunrise is beautiful. You just managed to get it before it disappeared up into those thick clouds. The omelets look so yummy! I don't think I have ever seen a Japanese Rose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tomato omelette. Never thought of adding onion in it. Will try it next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I thought just the tomato will be too plain, so I tried adding onions. Taste good to us.

      Delete
  3. It is raining heavily in sg today. I have not tried omelette with tomato before. I like broccoli, i like potato and i like prawns so definitely i will like this salad. The japanese roses look so lovely with its bright pink colour, brighten up my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like tomato, then you will like the omelette. Yes, I will want to make this salad again because hubby enjoys it too.

      Delete
  4. The broccoli and prawn salad looks delicious, very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am inspired by your broccoli, prawns and potato salad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I was inspired by your salads. Good thing hubby enjoys it.

      Delete
  6. ...such a beautiful start to your day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The omelette tomato looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the egg omelettes for breakfast Nancy. See ya,

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a spectacular sunrise and pretty garden plants! Nice homemade dinner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dinner looked so very good. Does your hubby ever say anything about your photographing the food? Some folks do and some don't.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did when I first started blogging but now he joins me in taking photos too to share with his friends! Lol!

      Delete
  11. Great review and beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. An omelet sounds so good on a hot day, a light meal that won't leave you tired.

    Pretty plants and skies and fences!

    ReplyDelete
  13. tomato eggs omelets...yummy.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do spiky and normal bittergourd taste different? I don't dare make bittergourd omelette for fear I'd have to finish everything by myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you intend to make for the whole family, maybe you can try deep frying the bittergourd slices in salted egg yolk batter. They will turn out nice and crispy and the kids will love it.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...