Monday 15 April 2019

Dinner With Friends At Seafood Recipe, Ipoh.

After a wonderful dinner at Restoran Seafood Recipe, we recommended this restaurant to our friends. They were interested and suggested that we join them for dinner and with more people, we can order more dishes to try. That day started with a lovely blue and pink sky.
 Morning sky at 7:00 am.
We booked a table for 8 people, dinner at 7:00 pm.
 Decoration on the wall near to our table.
 Grilled garlic eggplant or purple brinjal - RM12.
We requested for this eggplant to be cut into 8 small pieces.
 Instead of fish head, we ordered fish fillet curry - RM 60.
 Stir fried sweet potato leaves with garlic.
 Creamy salted egg crabs.
There is a promotion - 3 crabs for RM 48.
The crabs can be cooked according to our preference.
 Crab and egg omelette served with fresh lettuce.
The lettuce to wrap the omelette.
 Sweet sour chicken breast meat - RM 20.
I can't remember the exact price of every dish.
Total cost of dinner for 8 people - RM 192.
To end this post, I like to share this picture of my friend's white orchid flowers. I like orchids but I am not good in growing orchids.

Let your roots grow down into him and draw up nourishment from him.
See that you go on growing in the Lord,
and become strong and vigorous in the truth you were taught.
Let your lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all he has done.
(Colossians 2:7, The Living Bible-TLB)

38 comments:

  1. What a mouthwatering seafood meal! Those salted egg crabs are droolworthy, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sky and orchid flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...lots of wonderful looking dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fish fillet curry is indeed easier to eat than fish head.

    Nice white orchids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. Some like fish head, some like fish fillet.

      Delete
  5. Lovely blue and pink sky to start the day.

    I also prefer to eat fish fillets with no bones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a very satisfying dinner. I would enjoy the grilled garlic eggplant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is something I want to try in my kitchen.

      Delete
  7. fish fillets curry would taste better fish head curry I would think since it is easier to eat and has more meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some claimed that the fish head curry taste better than fish fillet curry. To me, it tasted the same.

      Delete
  8. What lovely pics of the sky you have taken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. The food looks amazing. I'm so hungry right now too.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm everything looks so tasty. Have a good week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Muy lindas las orquídeas. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That eggplant, oh, how i want to try that!

    Your friend grows beautiful orchids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi. I hope to try the grilled eggplant in my kitchen one of these days.

      Delete
  13. Lovely foods! I'm glad I already had dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenn. I am now waiting to cook dinner.

      Delete
  14. Loved your morning sky and it looks prettier ! You seem to get taste different cuisines and I guess it was banana flower cover served the grilled garlic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeevan. I love to try different types of food.

      Delete
  15. Beautiful photo of the sky, not food I would like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo-Anne. You wouldn't know if you haven't tried. Lol!

      Delete
  16. Oho this restaurant looks very good indeed! Let me add to my 'to-eat' list...

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...