Saturday 6 April 2019

Signature Pork Rib & Steamed Fish At Restoran Wah Xing, Pasir Puteh.

When I woke up, I heard raindrops on the awning. There goes our morning walking exercise, I thought to myself. I looked at the clock and it was 5:30 am. Anyway, it was still early and I will just wait and see if the rain stops in an hour's time.
 The rain stopped and we were able to go for our morning walk at the park. But we only managed to do a few rounds before it started a light drizzle.
 This is one of the regular visitors to the park. It is a female dog.
 It choose to lie down on the tar road where it was dry.
 It took up half the path and it was not bothered with the people walking by her.
She was just waiting for her owner to finish her exercise.
 One of our favourite breakfast - curry noodle with unsweetened black coffee.
 Back to my garden, after the light drizzle.
Water droplets on my white rain lily flower.
 Purple perinwinkles.
 Purplish pink periwinkles.
 A mix of purple and purplish pink periwinkles.
*     *     *     *     *
After the few days of home cooking, it was time for some outside food.
After a long while, we went back to Restoran Wah Xing, Pasir Puteh.
Surprisingly, this time we needed have to wait for a table.
 Tofu dish served in a sizzling hot plate.
 We ordered our favourite - their signature "foh yim pai kut" dish.
Delicious deep fried marinated pork rib with sticky sauce.
Steamed Tilapia with spicy sauce.
Overall it was a delicious and satisfying dinner for 4 people.

Linking to Saturday's Critters.

My son, never forget the things I've taught you.
If you want a long and satisfying life, closely follow my instructions.
Never tire of loyalty and kindness. Hold these virtue tightly.
Write them deep within your heart.
(Proverbs 3:1-3, The Living Bible-TLB)

54 comments:

  1. What a lovely day and beautiful flowers in the park. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret. Have a wonderful new week.

      Delete
  2. My new blog is www.gulsahworld.com. I will be happy if you subscribe to my blog .Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the Bible verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nancy, love the cute doggie. I guess he was too tired to keep walking. The flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dog is so tame, not barking at strangers. the 3 dishes look delicious! and the flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. Sometimes the dog will be walking, some time she will just wait.

      Delete
  6. That dog made me smile, sitting waiting for his owner to finish exercising!
    Happy Saturday
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wren. Very cute and adorable dog. Happy new week!

      Delete
  7. Pups are so loyal. They just wait for their masters how ever long it takes.

    I love your food, and especially that dinner. I'm hungry now.

    Have a fabulous weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. I am also hungry now, waiting for dinner. Happy new week!

      Delete
  8. Las flores son muy bonitas. Feliz tarde.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The dog is so cute, curry noodles is my favourite too, the white rain lily flower looks so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious deep fried marinated pork rib with sticky sauce, now you're talking. Yum, yum Nancy. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paul. The pork rib is very delicious.

      Delete
  11. Steamed fusk myst be so good ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did not know periwinkles came in colors like this! We have only blue here, which I have been snapping lately. I will have to keep an eye out for some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. I haven't seen a blue periwinkle.

      Delete
  13. Sometimes i think it must be nice to be an animal and just sit where you want without worry about what anyone thinks.

    Delightful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mimi. Especially if the owner is a nice owner.

      Delete
  14. Yay for rain to lower down the temperatures, but due to rain we are also having activities cancelled and traffic jams!

    People have started to discover your eating place. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy. We should appreciate both the rain and the sun.

      Delete
  15. The flowers are a delight, such beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely dog and gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post dear, so nice and interesting, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. We just had curry noodles here.. hahaa.. .cooked some maggi mee and then put over some curry chicken over it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggi mee with curry chicken will taste good when you are away from home.

      Delete
  19. Pretty flowers and a nice looking dog, although I am scared of large d ogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo-Anne. This dog looks harmless.

      Delete
  20. The flowers are extra pretty with the raindrops! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute and patient dog waiting firvits owner.

    Steamed fish, anytime for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. I like steamed fish with spicy sauce.

      Delete
  22. The periwinkles look spectacular in sunlight and I hope the showering brought down the temp.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's so cool that the dog is so patient! The flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...