Monday 4 February 2019

Dinner At Dragon-i Restaurant, Aeon Station 18, Ipoh.

If every time you visit my blog and this same post keeps appearing without showing any new posts, please scroll down. On the right hand sidebar, keep scrolling down until you see the Blog Archive and click on the latest postings. I apologize for the inconvenience. I suppose this issue has to do with the Google+ issue.

Today is the eve of the Chinese New Year celebration. Tonight, we will be having our family reunion dinner. As our old folks are no longer with us, we will be having a simple home cooked reunion dinner just for our family of 4 people. I hope I will remember to take snapshots of what we will be having for dinner this evening.

This post is about a dinner date we had with friends about 2 weeks ago. It looked like it was going to rain just before we went out to meet our friends at Aeon Station 18.
That evening, hubby chose to park our car at the indoor parking area. It only started to rain while we were having dinner at Dragon-i. 
 Soup dumplings or siew loong pau.
 Fried rice with prawns and eggs.
 Fried noodle.
 Potatoes in claypot.
 Mapo tofu.
Thanks to our friend for this dinner treat for 4 people.

Dear brothers, how can you claim that you belong
to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory,
if you show favoritism to rich people
and look down on poor people?
(James 2:1, The Living Bible-TLB)

69 comments:

  1. ...wishing you a Happy Year of the pig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very delicious treat! have a wonderful week ahead and happy new year, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so good. Wish I could taste soup dumplings. I wait for your celebration post, hope you have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy. Have a good week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice combination of foods and wonderful sky shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your review as always ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. The fried rice with prawns and eggs looks delicious, very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Nancy. The food looks scrumptious my friend. Yum, yum. See ya.


    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss mapo tofu. in Korea I could not find these kinds of food. I really want to go back to Singapore or go to Malaysia just to enjoy all the food. hahaha

    www.okcheori.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. Do visit us more often to enjoy our local food!

      Delete
  10. Espero que lo paséis muy bien. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your meals always look so very good. I always leave here hungry.

    Happy Chinese New Year, my friend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy CNY! Wishing all of you, good health, happiness and prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to taste the tofu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks so so so so so so so so delicious... Mouth watering video
    https://www.stylebasket.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like fried rice with those fat short grains! Potatoes in claypot sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my first time tasting potatoes in claypot.

      Delete
  16. This looks delicious!

    Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome sky shot and yummy looking dinner ~ ^_^

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum, everything looks so good☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely blog, I'm followin, greetings from Poland☺

      Delete
    2. Thank you, I am also following you. Have a happy day!

      Delete
  19. Really tasty! I would definitely give it a try! ◡‿◡✿

    Would you like to follow each other? Lemme know ♥

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my God this all looks delicious. Even the look of the food is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, David! The food here is delicious!

      Delete
  21. Happy Valentine;s Nancy. Have a happy day my friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine to you too, Paul! Have a happy day too!

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. Thank you, Thomas! Happy and prosperous CNY to you too!

      Delete
  23. Looking tasty . I hope you too like my photo blog.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I know it's too late for this but Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family.
    That potatoes in claypot look so good! (because I'm a sucker for potato lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Nancy, are you ill? You haven't put a new post in your blog for a long time. Worrying?

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul, I have been regularly posting as usual. Thanks for the concern.

      Delete
    2. I think you will have to click on this link to get to my new posts: https://chingchailah.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  26. Hello,

    Amazing !

    Sarah, https://sarahmodeee.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...