Friday 1 February 2019

Dinner At Kopitiam Mun Soon, Taman Boon Bak, Ipoh.

It was a lovely morning. We were at the recreational park for our early morning walk.
 I took a shot of this sunrise before I started my walking rounds.
 One or two who saw me taking snapshots of the sunrise, they too stopped to do likewise.
 We usually do about 4 to 5 rounds of walking.
1 round is about 1,000 steps.
 Morning sun seen from the front of my house.
A bird happened to fly by when I took this shot.
That evening was our dinner outing with friends.
We decided to take them to Kopitiam Mun Soon in Taman Boon Bak.
Delicious steamed Tilapia fish with spicy sauce.
Stir fried Kai Lan veggie with roast pork.
Tofu with minced meat.
My sister-in-law will be collecting these pomeloes which she ordered through her friend. Pomeloes are expensive during CNY season. Some used these as an offering item while others used these as CNY gifts.

Give God the glory he deserves!
Bring your offering and come to worship him.
(Psalm 96:8, The Living Bible-TLB)

49 comments:

  1. ...pomeloes are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the dishes you ordered especially the fish, what a delicious dinner.

    It must be a lovely sight when you witness the rising sun on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Libby. It is worth getting up early to catch the rising sun.

      Delete
  3. Deliciosas comidas. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, lovely sky captures. The fish in spicy sauce sounds yummy. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too like the fish in spicy sauce. Happy weekend!

      Delete
  5. I love looking at sunrise and sunset. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sun looks like a salted egg yolk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful morning walk. Looks like a beautiful sunrise about to happen.

    I love all your food. All of it.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely walk watching the sunrise and then the beautiful sun in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worth getting up early for the sunrise and exercise.

      Delete
  9. Your sunrise pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! Especially the sun reflected in the water, and in front of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post dear! Photos are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  11. It must be nice to see the sun rise in the sky in a morning. Here the sun is very low at this time of the year. We've had some spectacularly red skies just visible on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You took the time to admire the skies and inspired others to do the same, that is a very good thing. Too often we rush around and ignore the beauty around us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't have the time while I was working. Now I get to enjoy the beauty of skies and nature.

      Delete
  13. It's great to walk on such a wonderful morning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am enjoying your sunrise pics, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful series on sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful scenes
    https://47biz.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Drooling at the sauce of that tilapia.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...