Friday 22 February 2019

Chapati & Poori Bread With Curry For Dinner

My sincere thanks to Phong Hong, Mun, Mamasmercantile, Cloudia, Sandee, and William Kendall for responding to my comments concerning my blog and Google+ issue. I am most relieved and happy to know that I won't be losing my blog after all. I have now switched to Blogger under the users setting.

After eating all the good and rich food for the whole week of Chinese New Year celebration, we were one of the early birds at the recreational park to walk off the calories we have gained. We also noticed that others were early as well probably as eager to be back at the park after the holidays and celebration. 
 Thanks to the those who are involved, we now have spotlights installed at 3 locations to brighten up the park. Another project to build public toilets at the park is also in progress.
 This dog likes to bark at certain people at the park. I am glad I am not one of them. We don't know the reason why, if only we can understand dog language. Lol!
 The morning sun lighting up Kledang range.
 This is one of the exercise groups in the park.
 Another one over here.
 Some on the grass, some on the walking path.
 Anyone interested can join in the exercise.
 Some one in red is leading the exercise.
 The way to grow...
 Sun glow from behind
Whenever we feel like eating nasi lemak, this is the stall to buy from or "tapau". Have to be early to avoid disappointment.
 My yellow hibiscus, big and bright.
Its flowering season has started bearing lots of buds and flowers. 
One of my favourite ban mee (noodle in soup) - breakfast with a friend.
 A friend took this snapshot with the sun shining brightly above Komtar building when we were in Penang last year.
 Evening sky at 6:20 pm. 
*     *     *     *     *
Someone blessed us with a dinner treat.
 We had chapati (Indian bread) - one each.
 And a poori to share.
 Curries and add-ons to enjoy with the chapati and poori.
Our dinner was at Restoran Vegas, Canning Garden.


Everyone enjoys giving good advice, and how wonderful
it is to be able to say the right thing at the right time!
(Proverbs 15:23, The Living Bible-TLB)

41 comments:

  1. The park is beautiful with so many tress. Cute dog. It is easier to take pics of the moon than the sun is too glaring, hee hee, today is a very hot day in sg and the sky is very clear and bright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very hot in Ipoh too. Need the air con to be able to sleep.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Can only take picture before the sun gets too glaring.

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of an exercise class in the park, what fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are more than 1 exercise group in the park.

      Delete
  4. You are welcome, Nancy! The doggie in the second photo reminds me of my pet dog when I was in secondary school. Unfortunately she was knocked down by a car. I cried buckets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 of my pet dogs were also knocked down by a car. No more keeping pet dogs because too painful to lose them.

      Delete
  5. park looks enjoyable place.
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you're at ease about your blog. I'm happy too. I enjoy visiting you and seeing where you are, all your wonderful food and your garden.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I can continue to share our food and my garden with you and other blogging friends. Thank you, Sandee! Have a fabulous weekend!

      Delete
  7. ...it's nice to see people out enjoying the park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom! It is good that the park is put to good use by the community.

      Delete
  8. El ejercicio de la mañana esta muy bien. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. That dog is there at the park everyday. It picks on people to bark at. Lol!

      Delete
  10. Beautiful evening sky, and the Indian bread looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are welcome! so diligent to exercise and it is so healthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun! These are the health conscious people who diligently exercise in the park.

      Delete
  12. The excercise groups in the park seem to have fun! A great idea to do your workout in the open air. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous yellow hibiscus 💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Riitta! Even the old folks join in the exercise.

      Delete
  13. Looks like a nice park. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to understand the dogs so much, haha! I wonder what they must have been thinking, hehe :D ◡‿◡✿

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice installation of spotlights and it well lit the park. First time seeing the park clearly and it looks beautiful and neat tracks to walk and grasses to stretch. I have seen dogs bark at certain people and leaving other, even though seeing them regularly.

    Poori is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What pretty shots! And the food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good that the park is well-used and well-maintained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope everyone will appreciate the facilities provided. Just hope that the place will not be vandalized.

      Delete
  18. The day looks bright and beautiful. I’m glad you got your blogger issues figured out. We have hibiscus growing here in Florida!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...