Wednesday 11 September 2019

Walking Exercise On Kledang Hill, Ipoh

This post is about how we spent 31st August which is a holiday to celebrate our country's National Day. Even though we didn't go for our early morning walk that morning, we exceeded our target of 10,000 steps for that day. We accompanied our friends shopping at Aeon Klebang.
 Mid-Autumn or Mooncake Festival decoration.
This festival falls on the 13th September, 2019.
 While waiting for the others, I took snapshots of these fishes in this pillar aquarium.
*     *     *     *     *
After shopping at Aeon Klebang, we went back to my house. We rested and had some homemade snacks. Then someone suggested going up to Kledang Hill. This is my 2nd time walking up Kledang Hill.
 We managed to walk up the hill, reaching this mini garden at 6:05 pm.
I didn't go up the steps for fear of mosquito bites.
 View opposite the mini garden.
 We stopped here at the mini garden.
We didn't go any further as it was getting late.
 At this time, many were going downhill.
 A nice place for those needing a rest.
 I caught sight of a pair of chickens. Only managed a snapshot of this rooster.
 A view from above.
 My house is somewhere down there...
*     *     *     *     *
After coming down from Kledang Hill, we went our separate ways. We need to freshen up and a change of clothes before meeting up again at Concubine Lane, Ipoh.
 Not so crowded in the evening.
 Nice colourful umbrellas and red latterns hanging overhead.
 Getting ready for the dinner crowd.
This place is well known for their "snow beer"
An invitation to enter this narrow path to avoid the crowd.


Don't treat me as a common sinner or murderer
who plots against the innocent and demands bribes.
No, I am not like that, O Lord;
I try to walk a straight and narrow path of doing what is right;
therefore in mercy save me.
(Psalm 26:9-11, The Living Bible-TLB)

40 comments:

  1. Love this umbrella way 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blog is brilliantly written and provides all necessary information I really like this site. It was nice reading your blog. Marvelous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I'd enjoy getting my steps in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um belo lugar para se caminhar e aproveito para desejar a continuação de uma boa semana.

    Andarilhar
    Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
    O prazer dos livros

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice pictures, Nancy! You really captured a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique pillar aquarium, very beautiful and colourful umbrellas

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous post; it almost takes my breath away. The rooster is so colorful, and I love the inflatable rabbit. the gardens are so lush, tropical and beautiful. What is this plant that looks like bamboo? Except it has some red coloring? Perhaps it is a variety of bamboo. My favorite is the cheerful and wonderful umbrellas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. The plants are red palm trees.

      Delete
  8. What a lovely way to get your 10,000 steps in. Beautiful too.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful place Nancy. Shear enjoyment. See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hill is quite an appealing place for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mini garden is so pretty! I must find out more info about kledang hill and make a note to visit the pretty mini garden by walking up kledang hill. Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a popular place for morning and evening walkers.

      Delete
  12. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a beautiful place!☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great images! Thanks for taking us along :)

    Thanks for your link on 'My Corner of the World'! It's lovely to see you this week!


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty place to spend a day. Thank you for sharing your lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. estupendo lugar ! Espero verte pronto por mi blog ! Feliz día! 🧡🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw this yesterday morn and meant to get on this computer later in the morn. Oh, Nancy, I so love that last shot that has all the umbrellas....and that rooster is a mighty handsome fellow. I just really enjoyed all the views here and wanted to see them on my computer rather than my phone. It was well worth visiting this post again.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...