Monday 2 September 2019

Dinner At Palace Chinese Restaurant, Hotel Excelsior, Ipoh.

It is good to have a group of people enjoying a nice meal together especially when it is a 7 course dinner at a restaurant. This group came into existence due to the Fave Pay Promotion. Our 2nd and most recent Fave pay dinner gathering was at the Palace Chinese Restaurant in Hotel Excelsior, Ipoh. The dinner includes the following:
Double boiled soup individually served. 
 Egg omelette or "fu yong tan".
 Deep fried prawn mantis with cheese sauce.
 Stir fried assorted vegetables with spicy belacan.
 Stewed chicken with bitter gourd.
 Deep fried bean curd with minced meat. 
 Claypot tilapia fish
Agar Agar Dessert
This 7 course dinner also includes Chinese tea and white rice.
Total cost RM 188.00
Collage presentation - credit goes to bro Wong.

But if we are living in the light of God's presence, just as Christ does,
then we have wonderful fellowship and joy with each other,
and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from every sin.
(1 John 1:7, The Living Bible-TLB)

50 comments:

  1. Ah! I see that you are enjoying Favepay too :) This promotion is so worth it, I like all the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to learn to use this Favepay. A friend will do the necessary.

      Delete
  2. All foods seems great 😊 thanks for your sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you can make use of those picart app to make collage of photos and post them in your blog, it is very interesting to use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Libby. Needs to spend time familiarizing with the apps.

      Delete
  5. ...I start my day with eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must download Fave, inspired by your posts haha. Food looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have not yet familiarize myself with Fave yet. The ordering was done by a friend.

      Delete
  7. Burp! Sorry about that Nancy. I really enjoyed this dinner. Wow! See ya.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a meal you had!! I need to start a dinner group.
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to get together with a dinner group once in a while.

      Delete
  9. Oh my, this has to be one of the most delicious looking meals ever. I'm drooling.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this for 10 persons? if yes, then it is a very good price for these tasty food.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the collage. The omelet looks the best to me today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like a great meal for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you enjoyed the meal! Looks like a lot of food...

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these dishes look so appetizing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would enjoy this type of dinner. Yummy, sumptuous cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, let's follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lo veo todo muy bueno. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...