Wednesday 2 December 2020

Prawn Noodle In Clear Soup For Dinner

After a few days of cloudy sky, we finally get to see a bit of sunrise.

Morning sky at 7:06 am.
My yellow hibiscus with single layer petals.
The heavy downpour caused many of the buds to drop off.
~~~~~
Around 10:30am, a van was going around our area to remind the residents that we are within the red zone and to go out only when necessary and to observe the SOP of MCO. We are now staying home and for the time being no foodie gathering with friends until the situation improves.
~~~~~
I bought prawns (RM20 per kg) which I ordered through my friend.
I divided them into 3 portions and kept them in the freezer for future use. I took out the last tub of frozen prawns from the old stock to cook for dinner.
I cooked prawn noodle soup with eggs, tomato and lettuce.
We had sambal dried prawns as condiment to go with the noodle.
A satisfying and easy to cook dinner for 2 people.


It is quite true that the way to live a godly life is not an easy matter.
But the answer lies in Christ, who came to earth as a man,
was proved spotless and pure in his Spirit, was served by angels,
was preached among the nations, was accepted by men everywhere,
and was received up again to his glory in heaven.
(1 Timothy 3:16, The Living Bible-TLB)

50 comments:

  1. Wah, your prawn noodles is to die for, with all the veges eggs n prawns. So yummy! The remaining raw Prawns are frozen now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new batch of prawns are now in the freezer.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful yellow hibiscus. Yes numbers are still high. Not sure who is asymptomatic so all stay home is better. Just order delivery. But you two are still walking very early in the morning when it is not raining, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are still walking in the early morning whenever possible.

      Delete
  3. Really yummyyyy ...
    Especially when eaten in rainy and cold weather, this shrimp noodle soup is even more delicious ...

    I feel hungry seeing this photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Himawan. I am also feeling hungry now.

      Delete
  4. Those prawns look delicious! I couldn't see the sky this morning. The fog was so dense I could barely see the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love prawn noodle soup. Light yet flavourful and delicious...absolutely perfect for the dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I always enjoyed prawns in Maui.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when the prawns are fresh from the sea.

      Delete
  7. That hibiscus is so beautiful and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of your soup. The prawns!! Yummy.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You eat a variety of food, not the same food everyday. Nice! You are so creative and diligent to cook different food everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on my mood. Sometimes, my menu can be boring when I am in lazy mode.

      Delete
  10. prawn so appealing...seem easy to cook, I will try...
    Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty morning sky and gorgeous Hibiscus. Your soup looks so delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your flowers and beautiful sky. Gods handiwork.

    You know how much I love your food. Yummy.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Have a great day and week.

      Delete
  13. Too bad that the restrictions have been reimposed due to the rising number of cases. Over here, we are opening up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting patiently for the restriction to be lifted.

      Delete
  14. Gosh those prawn noodles look good. Enjoy the rest of the week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Hibiscus is my favorite, it is like a sun spot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prawns or shrimps whatever you call them, I love them and can eat them in any dish.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty yellow hibiscus!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i like noodles in soup that is warm to the stomach....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I don't mind having noodles in soup regularly.

      Delete
  19. Indeed very satisfying... I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Te deseo mucha salud, cuídate.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The prawns at rm20 are cheap. The resulting meal is colourful and looks healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The hibiscus is very lovely and the soup looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so glad you are a morning person and take enchanting sunrise photos for us late risers!

    It's great to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty. I seldom have the chance to take sunset photos because I will be busy cooking in the kitchen.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...