Tuesday 8 December 2020

Steamed Corn & Fried Chicken Drumsticks

Last Thursday morning, we set out on our morning walk about 7 am because we overslept. 

The moon was clearly visible at 7:02 am that morning.
Morning sky at 7:06 am.
The loud chirping of the little black birds led me on the tree to take a few snapshots.
Snapshot taken at 7:20 am.
On our walk home after breakfast, we stopped to buy some corn which was selling at RM1.10 each. The middle corn in the above picture was given free because it was not fully developed.
Another day with lazy mode, so no cooking but I made coleslaw. Hubby went out to buy 4 pieces fried chicken drumsticks and French fries for dinner from the food court.
Wild mushrooms on a dead tree trunk by the roadside.
Poster at a hotel in Malacca.
Bimbo and Blackie travelling on a Vespa.


Don't be impatient for the Lord to act!
Keep traveling steadily along his pathway and
in due season he will honor you with every blessing,
and you will see the wicked destroyed.
(Psalm 37:34, The Living Bible-TLB)

44 comments:

  1. I love eating fried chicken with coleslaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fried chicken drumsticks look so crisp! Lovely sky shots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bought these fried chicken from the stall nearest to us.

      Delete
  3. I love coleslaw :) Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love corn but don't eat a lot of it.
    The fungi is interesting and that poster is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fried chicken, fries and coleslaw!! all my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful views at your place :) I liked this postcard very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Vespa is a classic brand that can still be seen. Thanks Nancy for sharing, take care and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. We can still see some Vespa around here too.

      Delete
  8. The morning sky is interesting. And so is thatbold poster.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! I love the wild mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't had corn on the cob in years. Time to buy some. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful walk and oh the food. I love corn on the cob.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy! Looks so tasty!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/12/i-miss-fall-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love to eat corn on the cob. So nice of the seller to give you one free corn. Are the two cats riding on the vespa motorbike famous cats?

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my fried chicken and corn on the cob! My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That meal would be much loved here by my Sweetie and his brother.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the picture of the tree with the many black birds. Is that a Vintage metal poster at the hotel? Now I have craving for fried chicken. Must go eat KFC again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its a Vintage metal poster at the hotel. I just ate KFC for lunch today.

      Delete
  17. El pollo se ve muy bien. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The non-fully-developed corn (oh is that why it looks like that? haha) should be perfectly edible. I sometimes get one like this since I have no idea how to choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just pick and request for the husk to be removed. That was when she saw the under developed corn.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...