Friday 18 November 2016

Feasting On Gorgeous Evening Dresses.

I don't know about other ladies, but whenever I go shopping at the mall or online shopping, I enjoy looking at the dresses on the beautiful models. Every dress looks beautiful on the models because of their slim figures. I think that might be one of the reasons why the mannequins are all made with perfect figures.

Frankly, which woman regardless of our age doesn't want to look beautiful? We may not all have gorgeous figure but this doesn't stop us from wanting to look gorgeous and attractive. Whatever our height, built or shape, we can look good by choosing the right dress with the right design and the right colour. Even for those who have great figure, some colours may not look good on them.

Anyway, I enjoy looking at beautiful dresses even though I may not necessary buy them. Since it is the end of the year with Christmas coming round the corner and the Chinese New Year following after, I might get one or two if the price is right for my budget. I have picked up some lovely long evening dresses from amandadress.com.au which I like while I was going through the dresses at this website.
A Gorgeous A-line Floor Length Straps Sequins & Beading V-Neck Prom
A Modern V-Neckline Sleeveless Floor Length Backless Red Evening Dress.

If I have a slim figure, the above 2 lovely dresses will fit me well. But since I have put on weight over the years, maybe the following 2 cheap formal dresses may fit me better.
An Evening Natural Cap Sleeves Wedding Party Appliques Summer All Sizes.
A Glamorous & Dramatic A-Line Plus Size Red Celebrity Prom Zipper-Up Beading. 

I like to wear dresses that are loose and comfortable. When I was young, I would choose dresses that are of dull colours but as I grow older, I don't mind wearing dresses that are of brighter colours. Isn't it surprising that our preferences changes as we age? The change is not only in dressing but also in other areas as well.

5 comments:

  1. The red color I liked and I like for now, so the red dress I really like. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realmente é um deleite, o primeiro é o meu preferido!!!Amei!
    Fica com Deus, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the red colour evening dress (picture #2) very gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...