Wednesday 30 November 2016

Western Style Dinner At Bunge Bungalow.

We had Western style dinner for the 2nd night's dinner. We made a special request for 4 lamb chops and 3 chicken chops. 
Our dinner started with mushroom soup.
And some toasted bread with butter to go with the soup.
Chicken chop with a sausage, blanched cabbage and half a tomato. I interrupted my neighbour's dinner for this picture. 
Mustard paste and mint sauce (no pic. of mint sauce to show).
Hey! Now where is my lamb chop picture? Did I forget or did it went missing? We were served a generous portion of lamp chop. I like my lamp chop with the mint sauce plus a little bit of mustard paste.
For dessert, we were served banana pudding cake. We have tasted this on our previous trip.
We are suppose to eat the banana pudding with this sauce.
Since there is no lamb chop picture to show, I will show you our young man enjoying his lamb chop.
Hmmm....so delicious!
Photo credit: Tsang
This photo came in late. It was taken on the 1st night dinner but I will post it here. Thank God for the food and happy fellowship.
There was no mist that night and the sky was very clear. From the bungalow's sitting room, we can see the lights from Genting Highland quite clearly. On a clear day, we can also see the high rise buildings very clearly. This is the best I can get with my smart phone camera.
*     *     *     *     *
The following photos are for joining Flower Wednesday.
Pink Trumpet Flower.
Purple Flowers.
Can someone help identify these flowers?
Pretty purple leaves with tiny flowers.
I don't know the name of this plant.
Can someone help to identify this plant?
A Red Rose drenched with rain water.

Linking to Flower Wednesday.

Seek him who created the Seven Stars and the constellation Orion,
who turns darkness into morning and day into night,
who calls forth the water from the ocean and
pours it out as rain upon the land.
The Lord, Jehovah, is his name.
(Amos 5:8, The Living Bible-TLB)

42 comments:

  1. The food looks delicious as usual. I prefer lamb chop to chicken chop. The lamb chop must be very tasty, just look at your young man's face when eating it - yum! yum! yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. On the whole the lamb chop was good. I ate it with the mint sauce.

      Delete
  2. I will go for Chicken chop as i tried Lamb chop once and only time, not to my liking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand that many do not like the lamb smell. But it is okay for me as long as it does not have too much fat.

      Delete
  3. I really love lamb, Nancy!!! I would want the lamb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a saying that 'Good food brightens up the spirit' - and it is so true as show the happy faces at the dinner table :) I don't dare to guess the names of the flowers but they sure are pretty. Gorgeous purple color! Have a nice week Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Riitta. I like the saying, "Good food brightens up the spirit" - it is so true. Have a nice week too!

      Delete
  5. I would have chosen lamb chop hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...whenever there is a choice for lamb chop, I will choose lamb chop!

      Delete
  6. The food looks fantastic as always Dear:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Para mim vai a sopa de cogumelos que tem um aspecto delicioso.
    Um abraço e continuação de boa semana.
    Andarilhar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone looks happy. What a fun trip and the food always looks so yummy. You do some wonderful adventures. Thanks for taking us along with you.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Nancy!:) The food does look good. I would love the lamb with mint sauce, and the banana pudding with custard. The white spray of flowers, and purple leaves are so pretty, but I don't know the name of the plant. Enjoy the rest of your week!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Breathtaking. Have a beautiful week!

      Delete
  10. A great dinner. You all look to be enjoying yourselves.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amalia. We enjoyed our time together!

      Delete
  11. nice to see you at the table. Love from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liked, this good food good company is always good, and the flowers are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. My favourite would be the mushroom soup

      Delete
    2. The purple flowers look like daisy

      Delete
    3. I also think the chicken chop looks good. My favourite soup is also mushroom soup! Thank you, Libby, the flowers do look like daisy.

      Delete
  14. Ha ha... I bet a lot of friends' dinners are being interrupted much more often in the past few years, than ever before in history. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...yes, and I am so blessed with friends that are so patient with me!

      Delete
  15. Aah..lovely gathering, Nancy. Nothing better than the company of good friends and good food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Its a blessing to have both good company and good food together.

      Delete
  16. Waahhh... The young man sure loves this type of meal cos my kids will love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Watching him enjoy the food makes me forget about my lamb chop photo! So delicious!

      Delete
  17. Mmm...roast lamb with mint sauce is simply delicious but many who detest the smell. It's an acquired taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby like the lamb chop but he wouldn't touch the mint sauce.

      Delete
  18. The restaurant is inside the bungalow? Or somewhere nearby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fatin, the bungalow does not have a restaurant. There is a cook and helpers to cook for those staying in the bungalows.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...