Friday 11 November 2016

Late Breakfast At Kedai Makanan & Minuman Desa Rishah, Ipoh.

One morning we came out of our house to see an unusually bright orange sunrise which we seldom get to see. In no time, I took out my phone camera to capture these beautiful sunrise images before the sunrise faded away. Here are the sunrise images to share with you.
Time taken 07:02:54 am.
On this special morning, I had a date with my ex-colleague. She will be coming to pick me up from my house for a late breakfast. 
 Time taken 07:04:43 am.
We have not decided where to eat and will only do so when we meet up.
 Time taken was 07:04:46 am.
The first place we went to only opens for business about 11.20 am.
Time taken 07:08:25 am
The 2nd place we went to was just about starting their business. We were told to take our seats and wait awhile for them to get ready.
 Time taken 07:08:43 am.
We were at Kedai Makanan Dan Minuman Desa Rishah. This place is located No. 3, Persiaran Desa Rishah 1, Taman Desa Rishah, Ipoh. It is located at the row of shop houses before the Buntong Government Clinic.
 Time taken 07:09:20 am.
Business starts at about 10 am. The shop is closed on Mondays.
The contact tel: 016 - 566 1235
My friend ordered these for herself. 2 stuffed tofu, 2 fish ball and 2 meat balls.
She also ordered a plate of plain dry version noodle (yellow noodle + rice vermicelli) with beansprouts. It is non-spicy.
 I took 2 pieces of freshly fried goodies for myself. None of these for my friend because she was just recovering from a bad cough. 
 I ordered a bowl of beef soup with white radish minus the noodle for myself.
 Once in a while, I enjoy a bowl of steaming hot beef soup.
After this, my friend wanted a bowl of sweet dessert to wrap up our 1st meal of the day. We went back to the 1st shop, which by now should be opened for business.
A bowl of black glutinous sweet porridge with coconut milk for me and a bowl of red bean sweet porridge for my friend. Here ends our late morning breakfast. A very satisfying breakfast for my friend and I. Burp!

Linking to Skywatch Friday

But thanks be to God! For through what Christ has done,
he has triumphed over us so that now wherever we go
he uses us to tell others about the Lord and
to spread the Gospel like a sweet perfume.
(2 Corinthians 2:14, The Living Bible-TLB)

45 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sky photos, and the food looks quite tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Then you will surely love the meat balls from here.

      Delete
  3. Great sky photos. I loved the look of the beef stew, you certainly eat well Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamas. We are blessed because Ipoh city if a food haven.

      Delete
  4. The hot beef soup looks delish! Great photos as well! Followed you, btw. Hope you can follow back as well. :)

    All About A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Almari. I am your follower. Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. I would choose the beef soup too. It looks delicious with the radish and spare parts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. I love beef soup too!

      Delete
  6. Love the colour of the morning sky. Over here it feels like the sun comes out earlier than usual. Slightly after 6am. Maybe year end and the day getting earlier.

    Fried goodies for me. Hehe. But I love the stuffed tofu and balls soup too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These days very often it rains or drizzles in the early morning and we have to cancel our morning walk.

      Delete
  7. Um céu com umas cores magnificas.
    Um abraço e bom fim-de-semana.
    Andarilhar

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks more like a lunch for me...delicious all the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie. After eating the late breakfast/brunch, we skipped lunch.

      Delete
  9. I'm starting to notice sunrises and sunsets thanks to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I always on the lookout for sunrises and sunsets.

      Delete
  10. It's a wonder you don't weigh 200 kilos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David, I am trying my best to keep my weight down. Ha ha!

      Delete
  11. What could be better than watching this beautiful sunrise, then having a good breakfast. Beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. These are what I look forward to in the morning! Beautiful sky and hearty breakfast to start the day!

      Delete
  12. Thank you, Beauty. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnificent pictures of sunrise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely photos of a beautiful sky...you are so good with your camera.
    Your foods look interesting..so much of it, I've never heard of but you describe it in such a delicious way. Have a good weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, BJ. I am only using my humble smartphone as my camera. Have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  15. Lovely post dear!Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The food looks so good. I loved the burp part the best. I laughed out loud.

    Have a fabulous day Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Ha ha...the burp part is to show we had a hearty and satisfying meal. Lol!

      Delete
  17. I love your dramatic sky and yummy food as usual

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. Wah, so fast or are you missing your Ipoh friends? Ha ha...meanwhile enjoy the lovely company and great food on your trip.

      Delete
  19. Lovely shots of the sunrise, Nancy. The beef soup looks super yummy and I am salivating over it! I recognise the address. I think my friend lives in this neigbourhood..somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Then I think your friend will know the place.

      Delete
  20. It is a couple of hours yet before lunchtime here but your photographs show me food and more food which makes my tummy growl. I will need to eat some fruit to calm down my stomach to finish looking at the skies from all over the world. I really enjoyed your blog this week. Have a nice week-end.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...