Thursday 29 December 2016

Noodle-Free Breakfast & Lunch For Me.

Most days I have good appetite for noodles but there are some days I do not feel like eating noodles. On those noodle-free days, I will usually take toast bread.  
 One particular morning we were in Pusat Makanan Sun Hor Lok at Persiaran Greenhill for breakfast. Hubby ordered Pork noodle and I ordered toast baguette slices with tuna salad.
 For lunch, hubby and I together with a friend went to Gunung Rapat for Assam Laksa. Surprisingly, I didn't order laksa. Hubby and friend ordered laksa with some add-on (liew). 
 No laksa for me but I ordered this yummy plate!
Fried yam ball and blanched cuttlefish rojak or sweet and spicy salad.

Give thanks to the God of gods, for his loving-kindness continues forever.
(Psalm 136:2, The Living Bible-TLB)

32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Tom. Have a lovely day!
      Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. I would have had your breakfast. It looks so very good.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks quite good! Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tuna salad, and make it often. I replace half of the mayonnaise with yogurt so it is not so rich. Also sometimes I add a cut up hard boiled egg. Wish I could taste this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could taste your tuna salad too. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  5. That looks like quite a meal for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Nancy! The food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sallie. Happy New Year to you and love ones too!

      Delete
  7. Great content) Really interesting post)

    ReplyDelete
  8. delicious food
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been eating noodles for the past few days. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been eating noodles most of the days! We love noodles. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  10. The toasted baguette looks interesting! Not rubbery?

    Err what is a yam ball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must eat while still warm and crunchy or else it will get rubbery. Yam ball is deep fried smashed yam in batter.

      Delete
  11. The toasted baguette slices with tuna look interesting. Would love to try them one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Irene. I like them and will order again when I want a light breakfast. Happy New Year to you and family!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...