Wednesday 28 December 2016

My Catus Plant (Euphorbia Viguieri Ankarafantsiensis) Is Flowering!

Beginning of this year in January, I did a post on my cactus plant. It has such a long name - Euphorbia Viguieri Ankarafantsiensis! 
 I brought back this plant from Taiping. My friend's mother gave me a baby plant.
Now the plant has grown into 3 branches.
I didn't expected this plant to flower. In fact I was quite happy with the deep pink centre.
I was taken by surprise when I saw this tiny stalk one morning.
I couldn't believe what I saw!
These are the flowers of my cactus plant.
The flowers are red and very small. They are pretty but not outstanding when seen from afar.
A wonderful blessing and bonus to see my cactus plant blooming!
This is part of the joy and reward of gardening.

Happy is the man who doesn't give in and do wrong when he is tempted,
for afterwards he will get as his reward the crown of life
that God has promised those who love him.
(James 1:12, The Living Bible-TLB)

34 comments:

  1. There are so many interesting Euphorbias, this one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the only Euphorbias growing well in my garden! Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. How beautiful, Nancy! You are so good with plants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. This one happens to be growing well!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful! You are a talented gardener, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angie. Just by chance and feeling blessed!

      Delete
  4. It is beautiful even without the bloom. And now it is awesome! I am convinced you can make anything grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. I was contented with just the colourful leaves stalks but was so blessed to see the flowers.

      Delete
  5. You have an amazing green thumb Nancy. You really do.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. My thumb only works for certain plants. Lol!

      Delete
  6. I love your cactus it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I've got a cactus plant left behind by a former roommate. I imagine the only reason it's not dead is because it's a cactus and can do quite well without that much water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least for you the cactus is doing quite well. I have drowned a few cactus because of over watering. Lol!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Basia. Have a great day!

      Delete
  8. Too bad i do not have a garden, if not, can learn gardening from you and do some gardening...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, you can start with one or two indoor plants and they are very easy to take care. No need daily watering too!

      Delete
  9. It is always exciting to see our plants flower, no matter how small they are! I take it as a sign of good luck to come your way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. Great sign of abundant blessing to come!

      Delete
  10. Thank you, Sandra. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Francisco. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like tiny firecrackers!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...