Saturday 24 December 2016

Dinner & Christmas Decorations At The Malls.

Two Saturdays ago, I drove to village near Gopeng for a home visitation with a family. On the way, I was caught in a traffic jam at Simpang Pulai.
Since I was stuck and my car was not moving, I took out my camera to take this snapshot.
We had a great time of learning and sharing about what is the true meaning of Christmas with the two young brother and sister. Time passed so quickly and it was time for me to call it a day and drove back to Ipoh. While waiting at the traffic light, I took this snapshot of the Ipoh sign.
That evening we went for dinner at Restoran Kam Wah in Ipoh Garden. Hubby bought a packet of savoury glutinous rice which we both enjoyed from the Popiah Stall.
We need to queue up for this popiah (spring roll).
We ordered a bowl of Beef tripe soup noodle.
After dinner, we decided to drop by Aeon Mall for a short while.
Took some snapshots of the beautiful Christmas decorations.
This carriage reminds me of Cinderella taken by a carriage to the ball.
A snapshot taken from the floor above.
Taken from another angle.
Front view taken from the floor above.
Newly opened food court. We haven't tried the food yet.
 On Sunday after the church service, we drove to Parkson Parade. Saw these hanging air filled gold and silver Star balloons.
 A snapshot from the above floor of this pool of multi-coloured balloons.
The little children were attracted to this.
 A stage. 
More gold and silver stars.
*     *     *     *     *
The following photos from my garden for joining Saturday's Critters.
I found this Grasshopper clinging onto my Custard Apple plant.
It was not shy at all. I tried to shoo it away but it refused to fly off. I then used a charcoal tong to get it off the plant but it flew off and hide in my bougainvillea bush.

Linking to Saturday's Critters.

Don't hide your light! Let it shine for all;
let your good deeds glow for all to see,
so that they will praise your heavenly Father.
(Matthew 5:15-16, The Living Bible-TLB)

MERRY CHRISTMAS
&
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
TO ALL READERS & FRIENDS!

50 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful! I especially love the coach and the stars. Yes, we were caught in many traffic jams today too,. Have to spend 20 minutes just at the red lights! I hope you have the best Christmas ever, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. Wishing the most wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Oh, have never tried the glutinous rice from the popiah stall. Looks good. Must try one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a try. We like the glutinous rice, not bad!

      Delete
  3. Thank you and each other, peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giga. Have a peaceful Christmas & Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  4. Wishing you much joy and light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, pretty Christmas decorations! Love the cute grasshopper! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Happy weekend. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen for hosting. Merry Christmas to you & family too!

      Delete
  6. The decorations at the malls are nice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Merry Christmas to you and love ones too!

      Delete
  8. The mall decorations are indeed very beautiful! My favourite is the carriage. That spring roll must be so good...if you have to queue up.:)
    Merry Christmas, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. I like the carriage too. The spring roll is very popular and whenever I am there, I always see people queuing up. Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  9. • ★ Merry ★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★ Christmas 。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚| ç”°ç”° |é–€| ˚And a Happy New Year
    * Joy to all! ♫•*¨* Peace on Earth ♪♫•*¨*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee for the lovely greetings! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you too! Wishing you good health, joy, peace and love overflowing!

      Delete
  10. I love all the Christmas decorations! Merry Christmas to you, dear friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Decorations are good. Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a big grasshopper!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely decors
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful variety of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes. The carriage of Cinderella.

    Merry Christmas to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. Merry Christmas to you and family too!

      Delete
  16. Beautiful Christmas decorations..

    Merry Christmas..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  18. Merry Xmas and Happy new year!

    I was at Midvalley today and it was full of people. Nothing like the pics you have where can actually see the floor hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy. Surprisingly, there was no crowd at the malls when I was there. Could it be that I was there early when most people were having dinner at home.....

      Delete
  19. Hi Nancy, Merry Christmas to you. God Blessed.
    Thanks for sharing, the popiah look good. My favorite.

    Best regards,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amelia. Have a blessed Christmas too!

      Delete
  20. Beautiful decorations. Merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  21. As usual the food makes my mouth water...the malls not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hell yeah that carriage reminded me of Cinderella too, so pretty. I had a good Christmas and hope yours is amazing as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo-Anne. We had a peaceful and wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  23. Merry Christmas, Nancy! Lovely pics.

    I guess that grasshopper just enjoys your hospitality too much.
    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. The grasshopper enjoys his meals in my garden. Lol! Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...