Thursday 8 December 2016

Two Breakfasts In A Week At Restoran Blue Sky, Menglembu.

We haven't been to Restoran Blue Sky for breakfast for quite a long while. Lately, we have been quite contented with having breakfast at eateries nearer to our home. One morning, after our morning walk, hubby and I revisited Restoran Blue Sky again for our breakfast. So where is this Restoran Blue Sky? Well, for those who do not know and may be interested to try out the food there, the address is No.2 & 2A, Jalan Mas 1, Kawasan Perindustrian Ringan Taman Mas, Menglembu.

1st Day Breakfast
Usually one of us will order a bowl of delicious curry noodle with bbq pork and chicken meat with some mint leaves.
 Sometimes I will order the stir-fried rice cake (char kueh) from one of the stall but this round, I saw a notice pasted there that says there is stir fried chee cheong fun which is a kind of flat rice noodle. After having tasted both, I personally prefer the char kueh version.
*     *     *     *     *
2nd Day Breakfast
A few mornings after, straight after our morning walk, hubby has to go to the clinic for blood test. When it was done, the nearest place for breakfast will be Restoran Blue Sky.
Hubby ordered this bowl of Soup noodles with sliced pork, minced pork, liver, etc. He ordered this from a new stall.
 As for me, I happened to pass by the curry noodle stall and saw a pot of chicken curry which looks delicious to me. I decided to order this delicious plate of chicken curry noodle.
*     *     *     *     *
Below are photos of fences and gates found near the clinic. 
 Fence - Photo #1
Gates - Photo #2

Linking to Good Fences.

Blessed forever are all who are washing their robes,
to have the right to enter in through the gates of the city
and to eat the fruit from the Tree of Life.
(Revelation 22:14, The Living Bible-TLB)

38 comments:

  1. Mouthwatering!! Great for the lunch too, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, your breakfast is so mouthwatering! I wish I could eat this type of breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Phong Hong. Yes, you can. Maybe once or twice a week!

      Delete
  3. Pretty fiery to have curry noodle for breakfast. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big breakfast for a big energy :-) Looks delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...well, I'm off to have my eggs for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for me it is little heavy breakfast but good for those who have friendly stomach though.
    my favorite is chicken curry noodle .
    liked the name of place too BLUE SKY how PEACEFUL!
    thnk you for sharing dear .have blessed days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahhh.. Nancy, curry all the way ah! One more week and I can join you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your breakfasts are so different from mine! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. Our breakfast are mostly noodle based.

      Delete
  9. Hummm pratos deliciosos.
    Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.
    Andarilhar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Curry mee for me also! All the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will go for the curry noodle with BBQ pork, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to go to breakfast with you and your husband. Yummy dishes and so different than our breakfasts here.

    Love your fences too. Always so different.

    Have a fabulous day Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Hope one day you will get to taste some of our local food!

      Delete
  13. They are indeed impressive looking breakfast, so different to what I am used to eating for breakfast. What a joy eating those mouth watering meals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamas. I love curry noodle for breakfast!

      Delete
  14. The curry noodle (Photo #1) looks good to me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delicious looking food! I think I would like the first one the best, the curry noodle. Unusual and fun fence!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. You have made the right choice.

      Delete
  16. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That first bowl of curry noodle would be my choice! I haven't found anything that looks like that in KL.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Nancy! Mouth watering meals, that I would eat for my lunch rather than breakfast, but sometime Americo and I have an egg, bacon, mushroom, beans and pork sausage, and fried bread late breakfast, which serves as our lunch as well. We love curry and noodles and I often make a stir fry lunch. That chicken curry looks so good, and I know I would love it. Your fence finds are very attractive,... but I don't think Gosia has a link as yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too love your type of breakfast but hubby prefer his noodles. I thought Good Fences link was up, looks like we will have to wait for Gosia.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...