Tuesday 21 February 2017

My Love For Drawing Was Rekindled!

This morning I woke up very early, even before the alarm on my phone went off. It was raining heavily and there was no hope of going for our morning walk. In order to pass the time while waiting for the downpour to slow down or stop, I on my computer to check my emails.
George Washington - image from ListRealLife.com
One of the emails I received led me to this website which I find quite interesting, The headings of the articles posted on ListRealLife got my interest and I started to read some of them. This morning I learned a new word, "Klinefelter". The heading "Top 12 famous people with klinefelter syndrome" got me curious. It says that klinefelter syndrome is a genetic abnormality that is common with males. You can visit the website if you are interested to find out who the famous people are, 
Hooked nose - image from ListRealLife.com
Another article that I read was about the different types of noses and what they mean. Well, I found that my nose didn't fit into any of those mentioned in the article. Looks like I have an uncommon nose, a very unique nose just right for my face. This verse from Psalm 139:14 (TLB) came to my mind, "Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous - and how well I know it."
Flower image from ListRealLife.com
Finally, one more article and the best I got to read before we went out for our breakfast. The title of this article is, "25 fun and cool things to draw when you are bored". I may not excel in drawing but I love to draw. I used to enjoy art classes in my school days. I don't know why I didn't pursue my love for drawing but after reading this article, my love for drawing was rekindled. It will be good to just start off with just black and white sketches. My plants and flowers in my garden will make good models for my sketches. Let's see if I can make time for this rekindled love.

10 comments:

  1. How lovely to rekindle your love of drawing, long may it last. I hope you share some of your artwork with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mamas. I still have not started. Have been quite busy these few days.

      Delete
  2. Drawing can be a wonderfully creative way to pass the time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. And a very fulfilling way too.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! I hope the fire will keep burning and not black out.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, William. Hoping to find time to start.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...