Sunday 19 February 2017

Dog & Kittens.

We rarely get to see cats and dogs being friendly towards each other. I once had a pet dog and a pet cat eating from the same plate at the same time. They shared the food and they were very comfortable with one another. They both will come to me for hugs and never fought for attention.

Today, I am sharing some photos sent to me by a friend. She has a female dog named Sheba and a female cat named Fluffy. Fluffy recently gave birth to 4 kitties. The photos showed the closeness between the pet dog and pet cat and her little kitties.
 This is Sheba (pet dog) with one of the little kitties.
 Sheba helped look after the little kitties.
 The kitties feel safe with Sheba.
 This little kitten likes to snuggle close to Sheba.
 Sheba is like a mama to the kitties.
 Here, Sheba was giving a gentle nibble or scratch to little kitty.
 This is Fluffy, photo taken before she was pregnant with the kitties.
Little kitty posing for the camera.
This is how Sheba carried the kitties.
She loves them and helped to look after them.

Linking to Saturday's Critters.

He is my strength, my shield from every danger.
I trusted in him, and he helped me.
Joy rises in my heart until I burst out in songs of praise to him.
(Psalm 28:7, The Living Bible-TLB)

62 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. She makes a good mama dog.

      Delete
  2. how cuter are they. :)Everyone love kittens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute photos, I adore cats, I have one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute kitten... they are both adorbs!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  5. So heart warming to see that they are friendly to each other...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon. Seeing them bring a smile to my face.

      Delete
  6. I often heard cats & dogs fight. ... but here it proved otherwise. Cute and so friendly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. These are extraordinary friendship.

      Delete
  7. Hello, the kittens are adorable. I love the dog Sheba too. Sheba is very loving to care for the kittens. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Sunday, enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Eileen for hosting. Have a beautiful day!

      Delete
  8. gosh..how sweet and adorable are they!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So loving! Sheba is such a gentle dog with the kittens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. Shaba makes a wonderful mother.

      Delete
  10. Awww, this is adorable. I linked this post to Awww Mondays. This couldn't be any more Awww.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee for linking my post to Awww Mondays. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  11. Oh mine oh mine, they are so cute!

    Last time I love dogs more, nowadays I think I love cats more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Libby. I still prefer dogs because they are more expressive with their feelings.

      Delete
  12. Joy to look like a dog is playing with a kitten. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful to see and we humans can take a lesson from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. Sometimes, these animals put us to shame.

      Delete
  15. Sheba is beautiful and the kittens are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. It is a joy to watch them together.

      Delete
  16. Aww... what cuties. My heart is melting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's wonderful to raise cats and dogs together so they will get along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, especially when they grow up together from little. They learn to treat each other as family.

      Delete
  18. We could learn a lot about relationships from our pets. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved these pics! I would love to be able to watch them interact together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. The relationship is beautiful.

      Delete
  20. what lovely photos! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathe for your visit. Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo-Anne. They look like one happy family!

      Delete
  22. What pictures so tender. I love cats and dogs. I have many at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tania. I am sure your pets love you.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...