Tuesday 21 February 2017

Noodle Breakfast At THE MIA Noodle House.

Two weeks ago I noticed a new noodle shop at this row of shops and it is a branch of THE MIA Noodle House. I have tasted some of the food items at one of its branch in Menglembu and I am quite happy with the food.

This new branch is nearer to home and 2 days after its new opening, we dropped in to check out the food after our morning walk. It was early at about 7.30 am and there were already some customers ahead of us.
BBQ Chicken c/w Curry Ban Mee @ RM 6
After going through the menu, I finally decided on the above because of the attractive picture on the menu.
? ? ?
Hubby's choice - Tom Yam Udon @ RM 6.90
Too bad I couldn't find the photo of hubby's noodle. Don't know where it had gone missing. Anyway, I have more photos of another morning's breakfast to share with you below.
*     *     *     *     *
About a week later, we were back at THE MIA again. I had a hard time deciding whether to try the noodles or the bread items. Finally, below were our choices for our breakfast that morning.
Hubby's Fried Ban Mee @ RM 5.50 
 My Chili Ban Mee @ RM 5.30
 This small bowl of soup with 2 meat balls and green veggie comes together with the Chili Ban Mee.
 This was my bowl of Chili Ban Mee after I have mixed it all up.
 Photo #1 - #5 are attractive pictures of their food items on their menu.
 Photo #2
 Photo #3
 Photo #4
 Photo #5
 Nice interior.
THE MIA Noodle House.
If you are interested, the address is as below.
50, Lebuh Taman Pertama, Taman Pertama, Ipoh.
*     *     *     *     *
The following photos are for joining Tuesday's Treasures & Image-in-ing.
Both items are from the Gopeng Museum.
 Photo #1 - A bull placed on an old antique wooden furniture.
Photo #2 - An old antique cuckoo clock.


Your gates will stay wide open around the clock
to receive the wealth of many lands.
The kings of the world will cater to you.
(Isaiah 60:11, The Living Bible-TLB)

53 comments:

  1. I like soupy pan mee.

    Ooo. Cuckoo clock. Always fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. I have yet to taste the soupy pan mee.

      Delete
  2. MIA sounds like missing in action and not like a restaurant and eatery's name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to find out what this MIA stands for....

      Delete
  3. Noodle house. Deems nice snd offers a lot of pasta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the noodles. Hope to try other variety.

      Delete
  4. i love such clocks!
    sounds great place for noodles specially .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Baili. I like eating in the new place with clean interior.

      Delete
  5. MIA... missing in action... always remind me of Bee when MIA is mentioned.. hahahaa..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love noodles, and would eat there every day if I could! This is the first cuckoo clock I have seen with babies on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love noodles too and we have noodles most mornings. Its a cute clock.

      Delete
  7. Nancy, I always enjoy cuckoo clocks, but would expect to see one in your part of the world. Thanks for sharing and I hope that you will stop back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like cuckoo clocks too especially when it goes cuckoo, cuckoo!

      Delete
  8. Yummy looking foods, and I love your shared treasures! Hope you will have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the food. I want to have some of all those dishes.

    My mother loved cuckoo clocks. We had many when I was growing up. Fond memories.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister had one cuckoo clock. Initially it did cuckoo but after a few days, it won't cuckoo.

      Delete
  10. Mmm it looks so tasty!!!

    I like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC ?
    Let me know on my blog, and ill follow you back ;)
    Greetings,
    http://perfectlyimperfect92.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a hearty breakfast! I love the clock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my aunt's had a cuckoo clock similar to this one. I enjoyed waiting for it to chime. Beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty. I love to hear the chime of the cuckoo clock too!

      Delete
  13. MIA Noodle House, MIA stands for Missing In Action? Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How does this sounds - Missing In Action Noodle House....? Lol!

      Delete
  14. Excellent post (as always)!Thank you very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your restaurants always have such great looking food. Love the clock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The restuarant serves good food. Love the interior.

      Delete
  16. Those flat noodles look succulent.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. Thank you, Angel. I don't know whether this one still chime or not.

      Delete
  18. Food looks quite good actually.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. Thank you, William. The clock was a great find.

      Delete
  20. Oh, Nancy...as always I would love to have your Tuesday's Treasures. Though the good Lord knows I don't need anything else. I especially love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose. We are all blessed in little ways. Have a lovely day!

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...