When I started my computer later in the afternoon, it acted up again. My monitor was blank and even after a few restarts, nothing was showing on the screen! I called up my regular computer man and was told to send the CPU over for checking. He found nothing wrong with my CPU but it needed some clearing of accumulated dust. Two hours later, my computer was back home and running smoothly.
9 of most expensive laptops" that people own just for the sake of status quo!
Well, I can only buy what I can afford. Reading articles like "8 tips to avoid expensive laptop repairs" will benefit me when I have a laptop of my own. The 8 tips mentioned are helpful tips and some are new to me. I am listing them below in simplified form for future reference and also for those who may find them useful:
|$1,000,000 Luvaglio most expensive laptop|
2. Back up data regularly.
3. Use safe browsing habits for all online work.
4. Always plug in your laptop to a good, high quality surge protector.
5. Prevent blockages and overheating with a can of air on the vent and fan.
6. When in use, make sure the vent and fan are not obstructed.
7. Take care when transporting your laptop.
8. No eating or drinking over your laptop.