Friday 21 September 2018

Dinner At Aneka Selera Restaurant Kam Wah & A Stop At The Ipoh Railway Station.

We have not been to Aneka Selera Restaurant Kam Wah for dinner for a long time, probably almost a year. We thought of going back for the pandan rice but found the stall closed. Since we were there, we went for other options. 
 We ordered a plate of chicken rice, with also added some bbq meat and sweet sour green mustard. 
 We also ordered a grilled spicy stingray fish or ikan panggang.
We enjoyed this very much because of the delicious spicy paste.
 And because I like to eat Gyoza dumplings, I ordered a small plate of mixed gyozas.
*     *     *     *     *
It was still early and bright after our dinner. We stopped at the Ipoh Railway Station, just to have a walk around and check out the growth of the Ipoh tree.
 Ipoh sign in front of the railway station.
Side view of the garden in front of the railway station.
Ipoh Town Hall opposite the railyway station.
Can you see the sparrows in a row? There are very common sparrows.
 As I moved closer, most of them flew away except for these 2 birds.
The rest settled on the grass nearby.
Here is the Ipoh tree, planted to replace the one uprooted during a big storm.
There were others enjoying their walk or stroll in the garden.
Front view of the Ipoh Town Hall.
We have just celebrated the National Day less than 2 weeks ago.
Front view of Ipoh Railway Station in the evening.
 The setting sun behind the railway station. 
 Main entrance of the railway station. 
 Driving home.
 The sun setting over the mountains.


 We reached home just before 7 pm with the setting sun just behind the mountains.
*     *     *     *     *
The following photos are for joining Friday Bliss since the Floral Bliss has stopped.
 Frangipani flowers from my sister's garden.
 Sunset Bells from my garden.
Due the cool weather and semi shade, these sunset bells are doing well.
Japanese roses
Yellow and deep pink Japanese roses.
Pretty tiny pink flowers of the Green Shamrock. 
 Orange Bauhinia Kockiana in full bloom in front of my house.
Sometimes they are in round clusters, sometimes they are like this long clusters.
 Looking forward to the sweet fragrance of these Jasmine flowers.
From the buds to flowers.


Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight,
a sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
(Proverbs 27:9, The Message-MSG)

49 comments:

  1. Awesome landscape capture . Keep commenting on my blog because I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Nancy. Que maravilloso lugar y que preciosas fotos. Me encanta. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, it looks like you had a wonderful dinner and walk afterwards. Enjoy your weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes can see the sparrows in a row. the flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...the Town Hall is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Japanese roses start to grow and bloom well lately. Thought they are gone but glad I didn't pull and throw them away.

    I love grilled sting ray but my hubby doesn't really fancy it so I seldom order it. Kind of missing it now. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to keep giving away the Japanese roses. We only eat grilled sting ray once in a while.

      Delete
  8. Oh my! The food looks amazing. I'm hungry again. You eat so very well.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend, Nancy. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sunset bells and japanese roses look so lovely, i like the white colour finish of the railway station, i like to eat spicy stingray with white rice, very flavourful

    ReplyDelete
  10. The railway station and town hall are very impressive. I love seeing the flowers, especially the Japanese roses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Town Hall and Railways Station are beautiful! Good shot of the little sparrows. We have the same ones here. The Bauhinia Kockiana are gorgeous! I have never seen anything like them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to see your city views and architecture because they are so different from ours. Pretty flowers as well. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The food looks so yummy, such a pity I never had anything like this to eat. The architecture of the railway station is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good food, good scenery, lovely flowers, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The town hall is particularly spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely set of photos but my favourite is of the sparrows :-) Happy weekend Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved all the food that you should Nancy especially the stingray. I loved the thought of eating it. I wondered how does the stingray taste? See ya my friend.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paul! Stingray is tasty. It doesn't have any sharp bones, only the soft bones.

      Delete
  18. It took me a moment to find the sparrows! Some great photos here. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Todo me parece precioso, las flores, la estación del tren, el jardín y todo lo demás. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gyoza is my favourite, I can eat many of it...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely shots of Ipoh, Nancy and yummy food. You are a true blue makan kaki ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  22. The ikan bakar looks really good.

    The new Ipoh tree is just a baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our favourite ikan bakar. The baby is growing well.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...