Tuesday 3 May 2022

Breakfast At #884, Jalan Queen, Pasir Pinji, Ipoh

I have been sharing about the food we have tried at #884, Jalan Queen in Pasir Pinji and my friends wanted to try them too. There were 6 of us so we went in two cars.

A friend ordered Prawn Noodle while her hubby ordered chee cheong fun (steamed rice noodle) which I didn't snap any photo. 
Another friend and I ordered pork noodles with pork and pork ball without any innards.
Hubby also ordered pork noodle including the innards.
Another friend didn't want noodle, so he ended up ordering toast bread.
For drinks, some of us ordered coffee and some ordered herbal drink.
All in, everyone enjoyed their breakfast.
Red or deep pink periwinkles in the compound of the eatery.
This eatery is located beside the river.
Someone was fishing down there at the side of the river.
Can hear his voice talking to his friend but we can't see him.
There is a narrow path leading down to the river.
Pretty tiny white flowers next to our cars.
We also saw passion fruits hanging from their vines.
Two passion fruits with wrinkled skins.
Sorry for the blur photo.
Opposite the eatery beside the river, there is a shed. Looks like a meeting place for the men to meet and gather.
I saw 2 lamps inside the shed.
Maybe the lamps will be lighted up when it gets dark.


Another time he asked,
"Who ever heard of someone lighting a lamp
and then covering it up to keep it from shining?
No, lamps are mounted in the open where they can be seen.
(Luke 8:16, The Living Bible-TLB)

30 comments:

  1. I love the idea that you all meet up for breakfast to enjoy your food and good company. The photos of the river are beautiful. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Valerie. Have a great day too. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. I'm with your hubby- I would want the innards too in my pork noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sharing and enjoying food with friends is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting goodies for all of you Nancy.

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE PHOTOS AND GREAT FOOD I LIKE SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a decent breakfast for all of you at #884, Jalan Queen, Pasir Pinji. Everyone can select their own choice including toasts. What types of fish can be fished from the river? Do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know because we didn't stay long.

      Delete
  7. I think the Periwinkles here are only blue. This color is so brilliant. The white flowers look a tiny bit like honeysuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful periwinkles and passion fruit. I plant this fruit too in my little garden ^^
    your nodles looks so healthy and tasty....

    ReplyDelete
  9. color of periwinkles looks so bright...
    love it.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and have a great day.

      Delete
  10. That's quite a good breakfast, and i'll bet the fishing is good if they have a shed set up there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't go near to the river edge to look down but I suspect that there is no shed beside the river.

      Delete
  11. Love the look of that river. My kids would have wanted to mess around there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, they would love to. But I don't think it is a good idea because there might be snakes.

      Delete
  12. Starting the day with such a good breakfast! What fun and such a nice view too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encanta pescar, voy bastante. Besos.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...