Wednesday 24 August 2022

Chapati With Mutton And Chicken Curries For Dinner

 Our day started as usual with a morning walk.

8:10am
After morning walk, we drove out to pick up our friends from a car service centre.
While waiting for our friends in front of the car service centre, we watch some cars being unloaded from this car transporter.
We met up with our friends again for dinner at Restoran & Kafe New Weng Fatt in Ipoh Garden.
We ordered the following in small portions from the chapati stall for 4 people to share.
Chicken curry.
Sardine curry.
Potato.
Cabbage
Chicken curry.
Dhall curry.
3 pieces of chapati.
We also ordered 10 sticks of chicken satay (grilled skewered chicken) but forgot to snap photo to show. All the above food is worth going back for.
On the way to our car, we passed by this bike.
I just had to stop to snap these photos.
Next, we drove to the Ipoh Stadium food court for dessert.
Hubby ordered corn cream with shaved ice.
Our friends ordered ice-kacang.
Our friend ordered crispy tofu with cucumber and yam bean salad for sharing.
We all enjoyed this very much.
Also a small plate of Chinese rojak for sharing.


When we ask the Lord's blessing upon our drinking from the cup
of wine at the Lord's Table, this means, doesn't it,
that all who drink it are sharing together the blessing of Christ's blood?
And when we break off pieces of the bread from the loaf
to eat there together, this shows that
we are sharing together in the benefits of his body.
(1 Corinthians 10:16, The Living Bible-TLB)

48 comments:

  1. Yummy food all over! And such a nice bike.
    We had a Harley, but sadly sold her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mouth-watering food! I love spicy chicken curry any day! That motorbike is something unique, great that you were able to take a good shot. Mine's here ~ Ms. Donyarific

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chapati and curry side dishes are so mouth watering! So is the rojak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love chappati! I love all the Indian rotis and all their curries and other dishes. We have very limited choices here when it comes to Indian cuisine. Not many places and not all are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have one stall in my area but with very limited choice. This stall has more varieties.

      Delete
  5. Thank you Nancy for the delicious photos of food - a feast for my eyes. The Chapati With Mutton And Chicken Curries are so tasty! But I prefer the shaved ice! Hhhmmm so mouth watering. Do you know who owns the motorcycle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mun. No, I didn't wait to find out. Just took the snapshots and drive off. Lol!

      Delete
  6. all the curries & rojak made me drool! my colleague has a superbike like that too....he drove it to work after selling his car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bike will help him avoid getting stuck in traffic congestion.

      Delete
  7. ...that sure is a sleek Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy I see that my comments do not appear in many of your posts. Please check if they are in spam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry Norma. I have been checking my spam account regularly and none of the comment went there. I too have been having the same problem with other blogs.

      Delete
  9. ohhh! Surprise! in this appeared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Norma for your patience. I am glad your comment has been published.

      Delete
  10. Love all the food. I'm always hungry when I visit you.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. For me it was an unusual lunch Nancy. A lot of curry for me. Have a great day my friend

    Cruisin Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wanted to try the different types of curries in small portion.

      Delete
  12. This bike is really something else. It looks custom made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny. I wouldn't be able to know the difference.

      Delete
  13. You have such delicious adventures with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Indian curry. You have inspired me to look for a good Indian restaurant in Hawaii. Gigi hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me dio ganas de probar rodak chino. Me alegro que disfrutaran su cena. Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The food looks delish!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a feast of dishes for the chapatti.

    It's the rojaks which would totally tempt me though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacy. Rojak is great for dessert.

      Delete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...