Thursday 18 August 2022

Coffee + Snacks At People's Park Chang Jiang White Coffee, Ipoh

After visiting the Tasek Cermin or Mirror Lake (here), we wanted some refreshment. A few places were mentioned and one of them is People's Park Chang Jiang, which our friends haven't been to. So, we drove to Ipoh old town.

The ladies ordered honey lemon.
Someone ordered unsweetened coffee-C with ice.
The glass jug came with the evaporated milk and ice cubes.
Another ordered unsweetened black coffee with ice.
A friend pouring the coffee into the jug.
We forgot to snap photo of the toast and 2 types of fried snacks that we ordered.
An old fashioned table lamp near us.
Traditional coffee/tea cloth filters.
Traditional metal door knockers used as drawer holders/pullers.
I like this traditional water jar.
An old fashioned dail phone.
Coffee tin with coffee/tea cup and saucer.
You can get free coffee/tea tasting and after that make your purchase.
As we were walking to our car, we passed by this cute kitty car.

For you have a new life.
It was not passed on to you from your parents,
for the life they gave you will fade away.
This new one will last forever, for it comes from Christ,
God's ever-living Message to men.
(1 Peter 1:23, The Living Bible-TLB)

38 comments:

  1. What a good idea to use door knockers as drawer pulls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    I drank my coffee with ice and I like it, in general I love coffee in any form.
    This water jug - nice and looks beautiful.
    I can see that it was a successful trip, regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey lemon sounds refreshing indeed!
    Seems to be a great place and hi to the kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...my granddaughters would love the Hello Kitty car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That antique telephone is a treasure! We never had one this shape though, all different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had one but never thought of keeping it.

      Delete
  6. Cute Hello Kitty car makes me smile. I drink tea, but iced coffee might be just my thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't always drink iced coffee but enjoy it once in a while.

      Delete
  7. At this time of the year we often make a pitcher of iced coffee and have it in the fridge. Great drink on a hot day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it is really hot, anything with ice will do.

      Delete
  8. I love the old fashion lamp...in fact I have something like that in my roo,. Is perfect for a cold winter evening, with a good book and hot chocolate. I spoke about winter, I'm tired of this hot summer :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like hot days. I prefer cooler weather.

      Delete
  9. The Hello Kitty car is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Nancy^^
    Chang Jiang White Coffee "長江白咖啡" is a must in Ipoh, I just presume so! ++ 😂
    Last time when I was in Ipoh, friends introduced it to me only that I seldom drink coffee! 🤣

    http://ipohchangjiangwhitecoffee.com.my/eng/brand_story.html
    Ipoh Chang Jiang White Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coffee but no longer a daily thing.

      Delete
  11. Thank you Nancy for your post today. Makes me feel like drinking coffee with all the nice coffee drinks photos. So your drink was honey lemon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drink a bit of honey lemon and a bit of iced coffee. I get to enjoy both. Lol!

      Delete
  12. What a great time you all had! Love all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want iced coffee now and I love that car.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandee. Have a fabulous weekend.

      Delete
  14. It looks like you chose a wonderful place for refreshments.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda cafetería te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to look at those old stuff and antique. Mirror lake!! Heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are learning to appreciate these old antiques.

      Delete
  17. The iced coffee looks great. Have a fab weekend!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lovely. Have a fabulous weekend too.

      Delete
  18. You certainly found some different things. The drinks look good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The jug of coffee looks too big for one person.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...