Tuesday 4 October 2022

Venison With Black Pepper Sauce, Steamed Tilapia & Tofu For Dinner

This was a Friday.

Our day started with this sunrise at 7am.
A few sunrise shots before setting out on our morning walk.
~~~~~
Dinner with friends at Kopitiam Mun Soon, Taman Onn, Ipoh.
Venison slices with black pepper sauce.
Deep fried crispy skin tofu with crispy dried shrimp, garlic and soy sauce.
Steamed red Tilapia with salted black beans and soy sauce.
Compared to this, we still prefer their signature savoury sauce.
Total cost of dinner for 4 people = RM62.60 (approx. 13.47usd).
While we were about to finish our dinner, I quickly went out of the restaurant to capture this beautiful sunset.
I forgot where I saw this antique table clock.


When you have eaten your fill,
bless the Lord your God for the good land he has given you.
"But that is the time to be careful!
Beware that in your plenty you don't forget the Lord your God
and begin to disobey him.
(Deuteronomy 8:10-11, The Living Bible-TLB)

43 comments:

  1. Venison looks good. I like it with ginger and soy sauce, good enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep fried crispy skin tofu sounds yummy!!!
    Beautiful sunset, glad you went out to share!
    And a beautiful clock, too!
    To a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Se ve muy bonito el cielo. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dishes! i like all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I miss venison!!! Great dishes. All I like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Venison slices with black pepper sauce look really inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...many young people can't tell time unless they have a digital chock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy! You made my stomach growl.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. A true and dedicated blogger you are, running outside to capture a sunset, and finding an interesting clock.
    Love the food. I don't remember you posting about venison before. It looks delicious.
    I hope you are enjoying your week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yogi. I do enjoy my blogging hobby. We only enjoy venison once in a while. Also not every restaurant serves it. Have a great week.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful skies, beautiful meal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Nancy for the photos of your meal. Long time I didn't eat Venison With Black Pepper Sauce. I prefer Steamed Tilapia & Tofu. Which dish did u like best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would prefer the steamed fish to be a bit spicy. Too bland for my taste.

      Delete
  12. The Venison looks good and so does that gorgeous coloured sky.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sunset! Nice clock too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much fore sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/10/bedtime-story.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love venison in black pepper sauce. I just had steamed tilapia recently (the black variety). Which one do you think taste better? Red or black? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We enjoy both. Red Tilapia looks better but I think black tastes better.

      Delete
  16. Spectacular fiery sunset. Luckily you noticed even though halfway through dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...